Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coaching sucked

I never boo the kids

Peterman looks like a retard right now .

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Everything sucked. Petersen is not the guy...
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam
    UW’s offense struggled, they turned it over twice, they dropped passes, and they put up 1 TD and 4 FG on a Cal defense that honestly doesn’t get enough credit. 19 points should have been enough to win. UW’s defense the last few years would have been able to win with that offensive production against this Cal team. Cal’s offense is trash, there is no reason they should have been able to put up 20 on UW. I want to blame the coaches, sure, but UW’s defense is young as fuck and most of the Senior’s are JAGs. This defense isn’t ready. They will be next year. But like I said, 2019 is full of JAGs and young raw talent.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

UW’s offense struggled, they turned it over twice, they dropped passes, and they put up 1 TD and 4 FG on a Cal defense that honestly doesn’t get enough credit. 19 points should have been enough to win. UW’s defense the last few years would have been able to win with that offensive production against this Cal team. Cal’s offense is trash, there is no reason they should have been able to put up 20 on UW. I want to blame the coaches, sure, but UW’s defense is young as fuck and most of the Senior’s are JAGs. This defense isn’t ready. They will be next year. But like I said, 2019 is full of JAGs and young raw talent.

For what it's worth the backup linebackers sucked when they played tonight. Hopefully it's a reps thing and not a talent thing.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

I'm hearing that next year will be special.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing year 7 will be different than years 1-6