Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to Bear fans

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

If Cal wins I'll buy your kid some meth next year in Berkeley. Or you a drink

What about his wife?

Well if CAL wins, she's going to expect some services. I think the purple and gold dildo would be a nice touch.
    Win or lose BW still screws

hashtagVictoryCoitus
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,577 Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

UW obviously feeling the pressure. Cal relaxed. Game at UW, line is 14. If UW wiins, they?re supposed to. But REAL God help you all if UW manages to loose to Cal again

After watching the UC Davis game, there is zero pressure on UW.

Thanks for prepping us for the rest of the season.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

BearsWiin said:

UW obviously feeling the pressure. Cal relaxed. Game at UW, line is 14. If UW wiins, they?re supposed to. But REAL God help you all if UW manages to loose to Cal again

You were beaten rather easily by this team last year. HTH. Jack doogs like to ignore facts.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,577 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

You were beaten rather easily by this team last year. HTH. Jack doogs like to ignore facts.

Not a jack. Thanks for caring tho.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

Not a jack. Thanks for caring tho.
    Jill then. Ok.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    BearsWiin said:

I'm off to the gym. Weighted pull-up/dip day. Nobody say anything chinteresting for the next few hours (*snicker*)

What crossfit box to you go to? Khalipa’s Crossfit NorCal?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    BearsWiin said:

It's good you guys are relaxed. That way the plunger will hurt less going in.

Or so I've been told.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    BearsWiin said:

I'm off to the gym. Weighted pull-up/dip day. Nobody say anything chinteresting for the next few hours (*snicker*)

I fucking loved weighted dips. Throw some chains over your shoulders and/or hold a dumbbell with your legs? Best shoulder and triceps workout ever. Do yourself a favor and look up weightlifters shoulder because, I got it and it cost me three months recovery and some range of motion. Not saying don’t do them, just saying don’t get stupid with them.
    USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

I fucking loved weighted dips. Throw some chains over your shoulders and/or hold a dumbbell with your legs? Best shoulder and triceps workout ever. Do yourself a favor and look up weightlifters shoulder because, I got it and it cost me three months recovery and some range of motion. Not saying don’t do them, just saying don’t get stupid with them.
    Weightvest.com is my fren. 60-lb. weight vest from them, a 40-lb. vest with a 20-lb. poncho that goes over it. Done them for about six years now, never had a problem. My problem has been with the medial tendon in my right elbow getting inflamed from too many weighted pull-ups.

Currently dealing with a shoulder injury likely due to incline press, but I never really liked that exercise anyway
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited September 2019
    BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

Weightvest.com is my fren. 60-lb. weight vest from them, a 40-lb. vest with a 20-lb. poncho that goes over it. Done them for about six years now, never had a problem. My problem has been with the medial tendon in my right elbow getting inflamed from too many weighted pull-ups.

Currently dealing with a shoulder injury likely due to incline press, but I never really liked that exercise anyway
    Military press or gtfo

Baze, J maybe if you did a few you wouldn't be cuntless and laughed out of every room
    edited September 2019

BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

Military press or gtfo

Baze, J maybe if you did a few you wouldn't be cuntless and laughed out of every room
    One of my favorite workouts is taking 65-lb. dumbbells and doing a set of presses and pulls/rows on a flat bench, then clicking the bench up a notch and doing it again. And again. All the way up to military press and standing dumbbell pull. Then back down, notch by notch, to flat again. Then up again. I try to do 21 sets of presses and pulls, so 63 sets total. Used to do it every Thursday until I injured the shoulder two months ago doing the incline barbell press.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Take this crap to the Workout bored.

@DerekJohnson, close the fucking gates!

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151
    BearsWiin said:

H_D said:

I'll leave it to the bored to decide but the question remains "Who is more likely to be queer? Some one who brags about a work out on a message bored or someone who pokes fun at some one who brags about a workout on a message bored."

Rhetorical.Dude.Rhetorical
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    edited September 2019
    Now this is a Hardcore Husky thread. Cal is going get their ass jacked.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    EwaDawg said:

BearsWiin said:

H_D said:

I'll leave it to the bored to decide but the question remains "Who is more likely to be queer? Some one who brags about a work out on a message bored or someone who pokes fun at some one who brags about a workout on a message bored."

I prefer the term "Power Bear".
  • nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153

Now this is Hardcore Husky thread. Cal is going get their ass jacked.

You got a chin just for your username.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    edited September 2019
    H_D said:

EwaDawg said:

BearsWiin said:

H_D said:

I prefer the term "Power Bear".