Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seriously - why did SoCal hire Sarkisian? I don't get it.

FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
Any ideas. I cannot come up with even one. Good for you that he is gone but...

Maybe they like his hats.

Comments

• Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Fenwick said:

They prefer visors and the weather in LA is conducive for visors!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Pat Haden Fucking Stupid is Pat Haden Fucking Stupid.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Recruiting (top 5 classes EVERY year), fresh offense, past experience, 5 years head coaching apprenticeship @ Washington, 250/250 run/pass, only 1 bad game (ASU, and they're good), great relationships with players, alums, media, AD, battle tested, 4 straight bowl games, ranked in top 30 in most statistical categories, experience at USC, solid relationships with So Cal high school coaches....why wouldnt Haden hire Sark dumbass? Sheesh, think before you post
  • Options
    pl_ssfs. off meds. this thread.
  • Options
    And boobs, think! Sark is going to be tough to beat. Certainly more than with Kiffin Sark is going to do well at USC. U b naive if u think otherwise
  • Options

And boobs, think! Sark is going to be tough to beat. Certainly more than with Kiffin Sark is going to do well at USC. U b naive if u think otherwise

Have you watched Sark AT ALL over the past five years?

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Fenwick said:

Because they did what a lot of foolish people do, hire somebody connected to a prior successful period in case nobody saw this in my 50000 other posts which nobody can grasp.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Haden's very progressive. Wants to be remembered for hiring the first Out coach.image
    Think, Tod Turner of the Gays
  • Options

Haden's very progressive. Wants to be remembered for hiring the first Out coach.image
    Think, Tod Turner of the Gays

Why do you hate Buddy Teevens?
  • Options

PL_SS in this thread:

Collegedouche, ive shredded your feeble ass enough.
  • Options

Have you watched Sark AT ALL over the past five years?

What you think bitch? Sark and USC -talent will work.. Unless UW finds a coach who likes the power mentality we r ficked, yes ficked. I like the fact Sark is at USC. But try to understand, Sark's philosophy will flourish at USC. He'll secure top-3 classes yearly. And he know's enough as a head coach to put that kind of talent to work.

Sanctions will bite him in the ass, but he'll have enough talent to beag UW on a yearly basis, plus he understand a our personnel. To think Sark is just going to fail at SC is retarded.
  • Options
    Oh, Sark is a qb guru and he finally gets hiz hands on Max Browne, He gets Grimble back, he has a stable of tailbacks and prolly Mixon, 2 OT's already committed, will top off a top 3 class, can get any JC kid he wants...dont know where to stop.

SARK is sitting pretty. And my prediction? COY next year with Max Browne. Kessler will never take another snap for USC. Punk fuck! UW will get last laugh there. Max #2 will transfer somewhere else for spring. Still USC a serious player in South next year. I think Snark wins it
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Can we change the WTF tag to PLS?
  • Options

Oh, Sark is a qb guru and he finally gets hiz hands on Max Browne, He gets Grimble back, he has a stable of tailbacks and prolly Mixon, 2 OT's already committed, will top off a top 3 class, can get any JC kid he wants...dont know where to stop.

SARK is sitting pretty. And my prediction? COY next year with Max Browne. Kessler will never take another snap for USC. Punk fuck! UW will get last laugh there. Max #2 will transfer somewhere else for spring. Still USC a serious player in South next year. I think Snark wins it

It's been established that you are a butt sniffing quadriplegic futt fucking fucktard and any football analysis you purvey is worthless.
  • Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Does anybody else remember shangster from DM a few years back? PLSS very much reminds me of him...
  • Options
    DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Testing 1 First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Who cares? Don't needed to get it. FatSark is gone.
  • Options

And my prediction? COY next year with Max Browne. Kessler will never take another snap for USC. Punk fuck! UW will get last laugh there. Max #2 will transfer somewhere else for spring. Still USC a serious player in South next year. I think Snark wins it

huh? So Sark will win coach of the year, Kessler will never take another snap again but UW will get last laught? Max will transfer out?

As for your "Snark" will win the South comment I recall you blabbering all year long that he will win the North. I suppose 3rd place in your division in year five is always special.