Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy Sa'Vell Day bitches!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What's up with you fags and the Seinfeld references? While the cool crowd was out banging beaver at parties on campus, you maroons were safe at home with your other cuntless friends watching and memorizing lines from Seinfeld on thursday nights (then recite them the next day after class with same said friends). Then after everybody went home, you'd crank up an episode of "friends" when nobody was watching. You know who you are. You still post stupid little Seinfeld youtube clips here every thread. Get over it already. No wonder you chimps are 40 and still single.

You play ball... we play ball. I knoowwww... you want the goodies!

Side note...Thursday nights, huh? Wonder how you knew that.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

@SemenFilledTrojan would be a great SC alt

I prefer @SeminoleTrojan, that way you have plausible deniability.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Dude needs to at least take his official to WSU and partake in the daddy issue coeds.

That's just common sense.

People forget that Gaskin made a WSU coed shit herself while he was already a Dawg. People forget that.
    I've heard this a million times on the bored. How the fuck do we know that this really happened?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Penace said:

Dude needs to at least take his official to WSU and partake in the daddy issue coeds.

People forget that Gaskin made a WSU coed shit herself while he was already a Dawg. People forget that.
    I've heard this a million times on the bored. How the fuck do we know that this really happened?
    I brought this up jokingly to someone who knows the girl thinking it was just a wives tale. It is indeed true.

She was pretty shook that people know that and I just thought to myself she should probably steer clear of hardcorehusky.
    She should register @DarkShitWoman and run the bored forever.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wow I did not know that she was a coug. Wow I never thought my respect for gaskin could be any higher,
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I mean, if I knew everyone was watching me, and I still wanted it to be a surprise, I'd definitely give some interviews on the condition they spread false information that nothing was happening tonight.

...but I remain in the Not Happening camp, and thus @dnc

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Penace said:

I'm 81% sure it was from Reddit.
    Yes it was. There was some good Skinny Jawjah skuttlebutt too. Wish I still had the link.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

MFW I both listened to Softy and watched a high school football game in the span of two days because of an unfounded TBS rumor and he doesn't commit.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

I mean, if I knew everyone was watching me, and I still wanted it to be a surprise, I'd definitely give some interviews on the condition they spread false information that nothing was happening tonight.

...but I remain in the Not Happening camp, and thus @dnc

If you want it to be a surprise, book yourself on the View on a Tuesday morning.

• Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    Emoterman said:

MFW I both listened to Softy and watched a high school football game in the span of two days because of an unfounded TBS rumor and he doesn't commit.

Whats wrong with Peter Dinklage in this picture?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,278
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

Cuog handies are the best handies.

Very similar to the technique used to milk a cow at that sodbuster Ag school.

#farmersdaughters
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Cuog handies are the best handies.

Very similar to the technique used to milk a cow at that sodbuster Ag school.

#farmersdaughters
    One of my dads walked into my work the other day, and I greeted him by asking if he'd ever fantasized about a milk maid using her milking technique on him. He demurred, but I'm pretty sure it was only because it hit too close to home.