Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal (Blog) Respects Our Offense

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

dflea said:

alumni94 said:

I don't like to harp on the past, but this...

"Do you know how many times WR John Ross blew 10 yards past the nearest DB, only for him to have to come back for a contested jump-ball that Browning underthrew? It was incredibly frustrating to watch. A lot of Browning’s long completions would have been touchdowns in 2016 if he had a stronger arm. Well, now Eason is that quarterback with a stronger arm."

Yes. His quote about Browning needing a ten-yard halo around a receiver before he'd throw the ball was also spot-on. It was excruciating to watch that fucker hold the football too long, or worse, start scrambling.
    #neverforget

#ThePastIsForLosers

#WeGotSkinnyNow

Don't get excited

It's all I have old man. Just because you're cynical in your infinite age doesn't mean the youthful can't be joyous.
    Whooosh

@PostGameOrangeSlices

@MikeDamone

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PBSD is a persistent malady. Doesn't go away quickly, just like his passes
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

dflea said:

alumni94 said:

I don't like to harp on the past, but this...

"Do you know how many times WR John Ross blew 10 yards past the nearest DB, only for him to have to come back for a contested jump-ball that Browning underthrew? It was incredibly frustrating to watch. A lot of Browning’s long completions would have been touchdowns in 2016 if he had a stronger arm. Well, now Eason is that quarterback with a stronger arm."

Yes. His quote about Browning needing a ten-yard halo around a receiver before he'd throw the ball was also spot-on. It was excruciating to watch that fucker hold the football too long, or worse, start scrambling.
    #neverforget

#ThePastIsForLosers

#WeGotSkinnyNow

Don't get excited

It's all I have old man. Just because you're cynical in your infinite age doesn't mean the youthful can't be joyous.
    Wow...it’s been 12 years

Since we overhyped a QB after a win over a weaker opponent.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm hearing there was a real cal fan spotted in the wild

He couldn't be identified but someone got a likeness