Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Twitter Links

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Test (President Trump trashes Bush Administration)

Did Trump finally admit that Bush killed millions of Iraqis?
    Millions?

Would you like to revise that? You are familiar with the concept of material misstatement, right?
    I am. Amazing how you question me repeating what someone else said. But don't question the president said. In this thread. Curious why.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

Would you like to revise that? You are familiar with the concept of material misstatement, right?
    I am. Amazing how you question me repeating what someone else said. But don't question the president said. In this thread. Curious why.
    When will you be publishing a restatement of your opinion, auditor?

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

I'm just repeating what the president you support stated. Why don't you care that he's lying? If you only had the same skepticism over what the president says rather than random internet guy.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

I'm just repeating what the president you support stated. Why don't you care that he's lying? If you only had the same skepticism over what the president says rather than random internet guy.
    So you are a Trump shill spreading misinformation that is exponentially misstated

Good to know you’re mistruthful from both sides of the plate.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

So you are a Trump shill spreading misinformation that is exponentially misstated

Did you read Trump's tweet? How did a previous president kill millions of people? Serious question. Answer that then we can discuss "mistruthful from both sides".
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

Did you read Trump's tweet? How did a previous president kill millions of people? Serious question. Answer that then we can discuss "mistruthful from both sides".
    I read your claim of millions.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

I read your claim of millions.
    Was sarcasm about Trump's tweet. Again, why do you care more about my comment than the president's?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I guess Throbber's Twitter is also broken. This is what the President stated:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    The same people that got us into the Middle East Quicksand, 8 Trillion Dollars and many thousands of lives (and millions of lives when you count the other side), are now fighting to keep us there. Don’t listen to people that haven’t got a clue. They have proven to be inept!

As an aside, I haven't read anywhere where GW wants us to stay there?
  • Options

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    The same people that got us into the Middle East Quicksand, 8 Trillion Dollars and many thousands of lives (and millions of lives when you count the other side), are now fighting to keep us there. Don’t listen to people that haven’t got a clue. They have proven to be inept!

So you agree with materially misstatements as well?

• Options

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Sounds like you don't care when the person has an R next to their name.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Your reading comprehension sucks.

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,508

2001400ex said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Your reading comprehension sucks.

No, his brain got sucked.

It's called partial-caranial abortion.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

You aren't random. You're paid to be hear. Everybody knows it. Which is why you will never be trusted.

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Millions?

You aren't random. You're paid to be hear. Everybody knows it. Which is why you will never be trusted.

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
    Conspiracy theory much? Why so angry? Don't like the truth?