Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hallelujah! Trump felony finally hands Democrats grounds for impeachment!

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
ABC Legal Analyst Sunny Hostin on Trump’s Hurricane Sharpie Map: ‘It’s a Felony’

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/09/05/abc-legal-analyst-sunny-hostin-on-trumps-hurricane-sharpie-map-its-a-felony/

This guy thinks he can get away with anything.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

ABC Legal Analyst Sunny Hostin on Trump’s Hurricane Sharpie Map: ‘It’s a Felony’

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/09/05/abc-legal-analyst-sunny-hostin-on-trumps-hurricane-sharpie-map-its-a-felony/

This guy thinks he can get away with anything.

Co-host Abby Huntsman said, “It’s also very dangerous. People are watching this closely, and here an entire state is thinking that the hurricane is headed directly towards them. I’m wondering where his team is? We talked about this — this week, the loyalty around him. who is watching put for him?”

I know that whenever I'm looking for up to the minute and accurate weather forecasts I look to statements made by the President.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    I think the thing was actually predicted to gain momentum and hit Alabama at one point. The three literate people in Alabama were probably paying attention. I think Trump should still have bit the bullet on this one for greater nation cohesion but politics isn't about cohesion. :D Thus why we are about to argue over lines on a map in the oval office through legal precedent calisthenics.... my body is ready.
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

I think the thing was actually predicted to gain momentum and hit Alabama at one point. The three literate people in Alabama were probably paying attention. I think Trump should still have bit the bullet on this one for greater nation cohesion but politics isn't about cohesion. :D Thus why we are about to argue over lines on a map in the oval office through legal precedent calisthenics.... my body is ready.

The 3 literate people in Alabama. nice

No doubt you say that because of Alabama’s large black population
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Oh they have a large black population?
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Yes, a large black population entirely Illiterate according to you.

scratch a lib find a racist
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Alabama was: White: 68.40% Black or African American: 26.54% Two or more races: 1.83%

It seems you are incorrect.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    Swaye's Wigwam
    26% is large

Racist

Part of your national cohesion?
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Alabama was: White: 68.40% Black or African American: 26.54% Two or more races: 1.83%

Twice the National average seems large to me. But then again I don’t think they are all illiterate
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Twice the National average seems large to me. But then again I don’t think they are all illiterate
    3 of them anyways. Why are you assuming ALL black people are illiterate?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

You assumed all but 3 are

Cracker

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

You assumed all but 3 are

Cracker
    Yes because I was the one that brought skin color up. That was your lemon party aficionado.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You were the one that said all but 3 Alabamians were stupid. The slander was yours. Own it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited September 2019
    The interesting thing in this thread is the realization of who is actually racist.

You were the one that said all but 3 Alabamians were stupid. The slander was yours. Own it.

LEAVE
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

The interesting thing in this thread is the realization of who is actually racist.

@Gwad

Plain as day

And you

2001400ex said:

@Gwad

Plain as day

And you
    pressing
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

@Gwad

Plain as day

And you
    I don't think racist means what you think it does.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

@Gwad

Plain as day

And you
    I don't think racist means what you think it does.
    Yeah, the Kunt who claimed this statement was "racist" knows all about what racism means

Can you ever really be certain of the date of birth of someone born in Somalia?