Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!!!

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Black athletes will not flock to black colleges, because they don't have the financial ability to support their athletic needs (facilities, athlete study programs, internship connections, etc.)

Yes, but that's only the case because whitey is exploiting those young black men. Why I tell ya it's like slavery!!!
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

The biggest problem facing the world right now is how easy life is. You think people would give a fuck about any of this SJW nonsense if a sabretooth tiger was chasing you around? Or if summer drought meant half the village would starve to death that winter? Life has gotten so goddamn easy that everyone has all the time in the world to sit around and think about how this or that is fucking them over in some nebulous way and then go on Twatter to assign blame and stir up the mob. It's a fucking joke. I want a solar flare to wipe out all electricity so bad. These urban lunatics who live on Twatter just waiting for the next "woke" moment would all be dead within a month. Zero life skills.

I hate everyone.

Not true. White Supremacy is rampant and it's just as bad now as it was during the Jim Crow era. In fact we have a white supremacist in the White House, who doesn't want to let blacks vote, and who wants to bring back Jim Crow and kill brown skinned people.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,714
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got into politics to help bring back slavery
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,700
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Just like she flocked to MSU, probably on a pretty full scholar. No Grambling for her.
    Standard Supporter

I got into politics to help bring back slavery

If slavery comes back does that mean I no longer have to help with housework?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Black athletes will not flock to black colleges, because they don't have the financial ability to support their athletic needs (facilities, athlete study programs, internship connections, etc.)

"Black" colleges, do not, and will not receive even close to the amount of donor money "white" colleges get.

So black donors are racist! I knew it all along!