Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NRA designated as terrorist organization

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

City of San Francisco is a domestic terrorist organization for labeling a civil rights group as a terrorist organization.

You should tell them that to their FACE!
    No I’m not but you are potd.
    I would, but not interested in climbing through feces and syringe needles to tell them that they are racists (and terrorists). The former charge obviously carries more weight to them but that is also true. Gun control laws are racist. The original gun control laws were meant to keep firearms away from former slaves. Today minority communities have stricter gun control laws than other areas despite higher crime rates (a.k.a. the more reason to exercise the civil rights granted in our Bill of Rights under the second amendment).
    So you’re not going to do anything. San Francisco wins again. You pussies talk tough but do nothing.
    I don’t have to do anything. God/Mother Nature/gay-ya is going to slide that shithole north to be subducted under the great Northwest and shat out of our volcanoes. Plate tectonics bitch.
    California has its own trade, immigration and environmental policies that override trumptardism at every turn. Sanctuary state laws, auto emission standards, and black market in goods and services block trump at every step in the process and there’s nothing you White trash fools can do to stop it. MAGA to your heart’s content. California owns you.
    Environmental policies like shit on the sidewalk

Imagine being a shill for a state
    Old man impotence is a US comedic classic. You and trump. “Keep it up. “ 🤣
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

City of San Francisco is a domestic terrorist organization for labeling a civil rights group as a terrorist organization.

I would, but not interested in climbing through feces and syringe needles to tell them that they are racists (and terrorists). The former charge obviously carries more weight to them but that is also true. Gun control laws are racist. The original gun control laws were meant to keep firearms away from former slaves. Today minority communities have stricter gun control laws than other areas despite higher crime rates (a.k.a. the more reason to exercise the civil rights granted in our Bill of Rights under the second amendment).
    So you’re not going to do anything. San Francisco wins again. You pussies talk tough but do nothing.
    I don’t have to do anything. God/Mother Nature/gay-ya is going to slide that shithole north to be subducted under the great Northwest and shat out of our volcanoes. Plate tectonics bitch.
    California has its own trade, immigration and environmental policies that override trumptardism at every turn. Sanctuary state laws, auto emission standards, and black market in goods and services block trump at every step in the process and there’s nothing you White trash fools can do to stop it. MAGA to your heart’s content. California owns you.
    Environmental policies like shit on the sidewalk

Imagine being a shill for a state
    Old man impotence is a US comedic classic. You and trump. “Keep it up. “ 🤣
    Huh?
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

California owns you.
    California is a wrinkled, haggard bitch. Despite its geographic inferiority to California, Texas is way sexier these days. California’s wealthy fascist ruling class is a fucking buzzkill.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    edited September 2019
    Weird there has never been a mass shooter that's an NRA member but they get all the blame for liberal democrats shooting people.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The NRA is a dark money pit disguised as a civil rights activist group. Same way a mega church is a tax shelter masquerading as a place of worship.

Hardly what I’d call domestic terrorists, but it’s all bullshit anyways.

Looking for pistol recommendations. 9mm preferably. Anyone got a strong feeling between Glock and HK?
  • Options

The NRA is a dark money pit disguised as a civil rights activist group. Same way a mega church is a tax shelter masquerading as a place of worship.

Looking for pistol recommendations. 9mm preferably. Anyone got a strong feeling between Glock and HK?

1911 fuck Tupperware.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Race and I are old enough to remember when the NRA was a legit gun safety organization instead of a PAC selling fear and shilling for gun companies

LaPierre can rot in hell, he's responsible for more deaths than Ted Kennedy's car

Team HK, Glock handles are boxy and uncomfortable in my hand. Try a SiG
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

It's not a pistol, but I recommend the Larami SuperSoaker SS 100 Pump Action.

It's the only type of gun you'll be able to buy after the cuckflake fascist dipshits of the democrat party you vote for trash the 2nd Amendment.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Race and I are old enough to remember when the NRA was a legit gun safety organization instead of a PAC selling fear and shilling for gun companies

LaPierre can rot in hell, he's responsible for more deaths than Ted Kennedy's car

Apparently the Marines are replacing the Glock M007 with the same SiG model that the Army uses now. I’ll have to check it out.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293

Yes and it is also financially bankrupt. A wonderful job you libs have done down there.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I've owned many of both. HK all day e'ry day.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

Apparently the Marines are replacing the Glock M007 with the same SiG model that the Army uses now. I’ll have to check it out.
    Last I heard they were transitioning to the Colt M45CQB

• Options
    Swaye said:

I've owned many of both. HK all day e'ry day.
    Leave the USP's alone. They break if used much.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Gun companies don't have the kind of money you think they do.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

You think the NRA only takes money from gun companies? That’s cute.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

You think the NRA only takes money from gun companies? That’s cute.
    List those huge donors.

The context was Bears post. But put forth your info. I'll wait here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The NRA isn't top ten on lobby money
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    A small fraction of the NRA's power as a PAC comes from how much money they donate.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

A small fraction of the NRA's power as a PAC comes from how much money they donate.

Their power is 6 million members.

I am a one issue voter because I know as soon as the left can kill the 2nd amendment the rest of our rights will disappear.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like democracy