Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Omar's husband to file for divorce

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Hey IC does this mean I'm obligated to post something about a Republican who married a sibling?

Comments

• GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If this is what you say it is I love it. Especially later this summer.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So her brother husband wants a divorce. The lengths people will go to to become a citizen!
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Rule #1 If you have skeletons don’t piss off your soon to be X Spouse.

I’m going to grab some extra popcorn.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    Sledog said:

So her brother husband wants a divorce. The lengths people will go to to become a citizen!

I think this is her next husband Sled. The one she married after she married her brother. He is talking about that.

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

I think this is her next husband Sled. The one she married after she married her brother. He is talking about that.

I get confused when they start marrying family members.
    Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

You also get confused about pictures taken in 1978 that you believe show someone born in 1981 training for a group that didn’t exist till the 90’s.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

You also get confused about pictures taken in 1978 that you believe show someone born in 1981 training for a group that didn’t exist till the 90’s.
    Can you ever really be certain of the date of birth of someone born in Somalia?

Btw, where’s Hondo to call you out for not staying on topic?
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

I'm not confused.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Racist Bob strikes again.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Pedophile Jew hater Hondo strikes again.
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Probably not but the woman in the picture sled thought was Omar appeared to be in her early 20’s in ‘78 so would be in her early 60’s today. Furthermore don’t think there were many Al Qaeda training camps in 1978...
    edited September 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Probably not but the woman in the picture sled thought was Omar appeared to be in her early 20’s in ‘78 so would be in her early 60’s today. Furthermore don’t think there were many Al Qaeda training camps in 1978...
    You get angry when you get trolled. But you still never disproved it.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Divorce > Honor Killing
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

Divorce > Honor Killing

Have you been divorced?
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

You get angry when you get trolled. But you still never disproved it.
    You are not trolling. Sad!
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Why is this racist? You do realize not every culture celebrates birthdays the same as the Western world right? Or do you assume everyone just thinks like you?

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Why is this racist? You do realize not every culture celebrates birthdays the same as the Western world right? Or do you assume everyone just thinks like you?
    You should pm @IrishDawg22 he has this place dialed in.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Based on a variety of factors, The Throbber is not entirely certain that Somalians don't just crawl out from under rocks rather than live birth.

Not a quality civilized society.

Sorry. Truthiness.

#shithole
    edited September 2019

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Also funny how you don't question the pedophile Jew hater comment. I can already tell you'll be a pleasure to be around.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

Also funny how you don't question the pedophile Jew hater comment. I can already tell you'll be a pleasure to be around.
    Why would anyone question that?