Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's as if Hondo is running for President

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited September 2019 in Tug Tavern
BIDEN SAYS HE OPPOSED IRAQ WAR EFFORT 'IMMEDIATELY,' DESPITE MULTIPLE PUBLIC REMARKS SUPPORTING IT

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-iraq-war-2002-vote-2020-race-1457498

Biden like Hillary, and Kerry and Edwards all supported the Iraq war and they all did so for purely political reasons. They had opposed the first Gulf War and it ended up hurting them politically. They made a calculation that opposing the war in 2003 would kill any chance they had to run for President in 2004, so they supported the 2003 invasion. Only when things started going south in Iraq did they start opposing the war.

Biden is a shameless liar but in his defense he is also probably senile and can't remember what he had for breakfast.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:
    What's my lie Kunt?

29 (58%) of 50 Democratic senators voted for the resolution. Those voting for the resolution were:
    Sens. Baucus (D-MT), Bayh (D-IN), Biden (D-DE), Breaux (D-LA), Cantwell (D-WA), Carnahan (D-MO), Carper (D-DE), Cleland (D-GA), Clinton (D-NY), Daschle (D-SD), Dodd (D-CT), Dorgan (D-ND), Edwards (D-NC), Feinstein (D-CA), Harkin (D-IA), Hollings (D-SC), Johnson (D-SD), Kerry (D-MA), Kohl (D-WI), Landrieu (D-LA), Lieberman (D-CT), Lincoln (D-AR), Miller (D-GA), Nelson (D-FL), Nelson (D-NE), Reid (D-NV), Rockefeller (D-WV), Schumer (D-NY), and Torricelli (D-NJ).
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

BIDEN SAYS HE OPPOSED IRAQ WAR EFFORT 'IMMEDIATELY,' DESPITE MULTIPLE PUBLIC REMARKS SUPPORTING IT

Biden like Hillary, and Kerry and Edwards all supported the Iraq war and they all did so for purely political reasons. They had opposed the first Gulf War and it ended up hurting them politically. They made a calculation that opposing the war in 2003 would kill any chance they had to run for President in 2004, so they supported the 2003 invasion. Only when things started going south in Iraq did they start opposing the war.

Biden is a shameless liar but in his defense he is also probably senile and can't remember what he had for breakfast.

Imagine caring about this
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Imagine caring about this
    Yeah, he is only the Rat party front runner. We shouldn't care.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:
    What's my lie Kunt?

29 (58%) of 50 Democratic senators voted for the resolution. Those voting for the resolution were:
    Sens. Baucus (D-MT), Bayh (D-IN), Biden (D-DE), Breaux (D-LA), Cantwell (D-WA), Carnahan (D-MO), Carper (D-DE), Cleland (D-GA), Clinton (D-NY), Daschle (D-SD), Dodd (D-CT), Dorgan (D-ND), Edwards (D-NC), Feinstein (D-CA), Harkin (D-IA), Hollings (D-SC), Johnson (D-SD), Kerry (D-MA), Kohl (D-WI), Landrieu (D-LA), Lieberman (D-CT), Lincoln (D-AR), Miller (D-GA), Nelson (D-FL), Nelson (D-NE), Reid (D-NV), Rockefeller (D-WV), Schumer (D-NY), and Torricelli (D-NJ).
    The resolution was not to go to war. The resolution was that if Iraq didn't comply, then Bush could declare war. You idiot. Not to mention you used the wrong year.

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."
    Remember when Bob said he only calls out ppl who lie to him directly as the reason he's never complained about Trump's lies. Apparently Bob has personal relationships with a lot of Democrat politicians cause he seems to have an issue with them lying to him.

Remember when Bob said he only calls out ppl who lie to him directly as the reason he's never complained about Trump's lies. Apparently Bob has personal relationships with a lot of Democrat politicians cause he seems to have an issue with them lying to him.

The best part is watching him lie while defending Trump's lies and then lying while trying to paint Biden as a liar.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:
    What's my lie Kunt?

The resolution was not to go to war. The resolution was that if Iraq didn't comply, then Bush could declare war. You idiot. Not to mention you used the wrong year.

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."
    And this Kunt claims I engage in word games. Well I guess Obama is a liar too Kunt because he cites this vote by Hillary as her voting in favor of the Iraq war.
    Standard Supporter

Oh so now Biden did lie. I thought it was just me who was lying. If you want to bring up one of Trump's many lies I'll be happy to discuss it but right now we're talking about Biden's lie that he opposed the Iraq war effort.

While we're at it I guess we can also discuss what Hondo now claims is Obama's lie about Hillary voting in favor of the Iraq war.

Hillary Clinton thought she had driven a stake through it, but it turns out to be the issue that will not die: She voted to authorize the Iraq war, she refuses to say it was a mistake, and she refuses to apologize for it.

And Barack Obama continues to whack her for it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/01/obama-beats-hillary-over-head-with-iraq-008248
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

The best part is watching him lie while defending Trump's lies and then lying while trying to paint Biden as a liar.
    Naaaah, the best part is watching you make a complete ass out of yourself and claiming that October 2002 vote wasn't seen by everyone at the time as an authorization to go to war.
    SFGbob said:

Oh so now Biden did lie. I thought it was just me who was lying. If you want to bring up one of Trump's many lies I'll be happy to discuss it but right now we're talking about Biden's lie that he opposed the Iraq war effort.

While we're at it I guess we can also discuss what Hondo now claims is Obama's lie about Hillary voting in favor of the Iraq war.

Hillary Clinton thought she had driven a stake through it, but it turns out to be the issue that will not die: She voted to authorize the Iraq war, she refuses to say it was a mistake, and she refuses to apologize for it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/01/obama-beats-hillary-over-head-with-iraq-008248
    I didn't even bother reading your post cause you're a partisan bitch but I'm saying hypothetically if he did lie it's hypocritical of you to call it out while never acknowledging Trump's lies.
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:
    What's my lie Kunt?

And this Kunt claims I engage in word games. Well I guess Obama is a liar too Kunt because he cites this vote by Hillary as her voting in favor of the Iraq war.
    Yes Obama is a liar. Your point? For that matter, Biden is a liar as well. But watching you lie about them lying and lying about Trump lying is entertaining.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I didn't even bother reading your post cause you're a partisan bitch but I'm saying hypothetically if he did lie it's hypocritical of you to call it out while never acknowledging Trump's lies.
    You're free to bring up any of Trump's many lies and we can discuss them Kunt.

So how does it work? When you bring up one of Trump's lies are you obligated to bring up one of Biden's lies? You're too fucking stupid to read my shit any dude.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

So Hondo was Obama lying when he claimed Hillary voted for the Iraq war?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So how does it work? When you bring up one of Trump's lies are you obligated to bring up one of Biden's lies? You're too fucking stupid to read my shit any dude.
    El oh el at the dude who brings up shit people say from months ago completely off topic and out of context.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

How come you've never once made a post about any of the thousands of lies Trump has told since he took office yet you immediately log in here to whine about anything you perceive as a "lie" from the left. Oh I know why, cause you're a partisan bitchass Kunt.

Fuck off.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

El oh el at the dude who brings up shit people say from months ago completely off topic and out of context.
    The "topic" is that you're a pathological liar who's word on anything outside of the best way to suck a 10 year old Mexican boy's cock, your one area of expertise, is worthless.

Showing evidence of the fact that you're a shameless pathological liar is very much on topic.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The "topic" is that you're a pathological liar who's word on anything outside of the best way to suck a 10 year old Mexican boy's cock, your one area of expertise, is worthless.

Showing evidence of the fact that you're a shameless pathological liar is very much on topic.
    There's the white flag.

When Bob gets rattled he defaults back to his pedophile fantasies.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There's the white flag.

When Bob gets rattled he defaults back to his pedophile fantasies.
    There's IC's white flag. Is Hondo a liar IC?
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    How come you've never one made a post about any of the thousands of lies Rats have told when they take office, yet you immediately log in here to whine about anything you perceive as a "lie" from Trump. Oh I know why, cause you're a hypocritical partisan bitchass Kunt.