Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just a few fringe Rats believe in a mandatory gun buy back program right Hondo?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Poll: 71 percent of Democrats support the idea of a mandatory assault weapon buyback

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3639

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    And? 18% of Republicans say the same. It's also in there that 46% think Trump makes the country less safe and 64% say hated and prejudice has increased under Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

And? 18% of Republicans say the same. It's also in there that 46% think Trump makes the country less safe and 64% say hated and prejudice has increased under Trump.

And this is why I'll never respond to a request from you.

You talk out your ass, you get called on it, and instead of having the integrity to just admit that you were wrong, you move the fucking goal post and pretend that you never spouted the initial lies and bullshit.

You claimed that support for confiscating weapons was a "fringe" position in the Rat party. You lied Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You talk out your ass, you get called on it, and instead of having the integrity to just admit that you were wrong, you move the fucking goal post and pretend that you never spouted the initial lies and bullshit.

You claimed that support for confiscating weapons was a "fringe" position in the Rat party. You lied Kunt.
    Among our elected officials, it is very much a fringe position. You are just too dumb to comprehend what I'm saying.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Among our elected officials, it is very much a fringe position. You are just too dumb to comprehend what I'm saying.
    As soon as the Rats pols believe they won't pay a political price for it they'll openly support it. Gay Marriage was a "fringe" position in the Rat party as well.

I comprehend just fine Hondo, you're a pathological lying piece of shit with no integrity.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That is bullshit. Why do you lie about things you clearly know nothing about? It boggles the mind why you on the left do this shit? Especially you, you are a serial liar.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That is bullshit. Why do you lie about things you clearly know nothing about? It boggles the mind why you on the left do this shit? Especially you, you are a serial liar.
    Ok. Find more than a couple members of Congress who have called for a mandatory gun guy back. You are calling me a liar, back yourself up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Ok. Find more than a couple members of Congress who have called for a mandatory gun guy back. You are calling me a liar, back yourself up.
    Yeah, take the time to provide Hondo with a response so he can then move the goal posts and tell another lie.

71% of all Rats is a "fringe" position according to Hondo the lying Kunt.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah, take the time to provide Hondo with a response so he can then move the goal posts and tell another lie.

So you can't show where more than a couple people in Congress support mandatory buy backs. Got it.

Not to mention that the vast majority of the public wants to legalize marijuana and they still won't do it. Or the vast majority want single payer but they still won't do it. Our Congress is bought off by lobbyists, not by polls. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So you can't show where more than a couple people in Congress support mandatory buy backs. Got it.

Not to mention that the vast majority of the public wants to legalize marijuana and they still won't do it. Or the vast majority want single payer but they still won't do it. Our Congress is bought off by lobbyists, not by polls. HTH
    Can't and not willing to do anything for a lying Kunt aren't quite the same thing.

And of course you're lying about single payer but that's what pathological liars do. Go fuck yourself Hondo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,242
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here are some more facts to ignore hondo.

In the wake of the recent deadly mass shootings, Democratic presidential candidates are stepping up calls for the federal government to start buying firearms from gun owners, with Beto O’Rourke and others going as far as seeking a mandatory buyback program for assault weapons.

O’Rourke, whose home state of Texas has seen two massacres in the last month, was asked over the weekend how he would address some gun owners’ concerns that the government could be planning to take away their firearms. He did not mince words.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” O’Rourke replied. “Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government.”

O’Rourke doubled down when he tweeted out video of his comments. “I was asked how I’d address people’s fears that we will take away their assault rifles,” he wrote Monday alongside the video. “I want to be clear: That’s exactly what we’re going to do.”

“Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons,” he continued. “All of them.”

A growing number of 2020 Democrats have taken a similar stance, calling for either optional or mandatory federal gun buyback programs to reduce the estimated 400 million guns owned by civilians in America.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., in a recent interview with Vox, said he believes there should be an “outright ban” on assault weapons and, like O'Rourke, wants a "mandatory" turnover program.

Politico reports that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also supports a mandatory program.

Other Democratic candidates – including former Vice President Joe Biden, former HUD Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock – have voiced support for some sort of buyback program, albeit a voluntary one.

Now move the goalposts and come back in a few days and start lying again.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

In the wake of the recent deadly mass shootings, Democratic presidential candidates are stepping up calls for the federal government to start buying firearms from gun owners, with Beto O’Rourke and others going as far as seeking a mandatory buyback program for assault weapons.

O’Rourke, whose home state of Texas has seen two massacres in the last month, was asked over the weekend how he would address some gun owners’ concerns that the government could be planning to take away their firearms. He did not mince words.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” O’Rourke replied. “Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government.”

O’Rourke doubled down when he tweeted out video of his comments. “I was asked how I’d address people’s fears that we will take away their assault rifles,” he wrote Monday alongside the video. “I want to be clear: That’s exactly what we’re going to do.”

“Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons,” he continued. “All of them.”

A growing number of 2020 Democrats have taken a similar stance, calling for either optional or mandatory federal gun buyback programs to reduce the estimated 400 million guns owned by civilians in America.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., in a recent interview with Vox, said he believes there should be an “outright ban” on assault weapons and, like O'Rourke, wants a "mandatory" turnover program.

Politico reports that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also supports a mandatory program.

Other Democratic candidates – including former Vice President Joe Biden, former HUD Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock – have voiced support for some sort of buyback program, albeit a voluntary one.

Fringe position
  • Options

So you found a couple who support it. And one, Beto, isn't even an elected official. And there's zero chance of him getting the nomination with that position.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

So you found a couple who support it. And one, Beto, isn't even an elected official. And there's zero chance of him getting the nomination with that position.
    Yeah, they're only running for President. And anyone who calls for Australian style gun control is calling for gun confiscation. And it just so happens that both Hillary and Obama both said that Aussie gun control is something we should look into.

Hondo because he is a pathological liar is essentially arguing that people who call for Canadian style healthcare aren't really calling for single payer because they never said it.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo believes that Obama really was against gay marriage in 2008 because he said he didn't support it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah, they're only running for President. And anyone who calls for Australian style gun control is calling for gun confiscation. And it just so happens that both Hillary and Obama both said that Aussie gun control is something we should look into.

Hondo because he is a pathological liar is essentially arguing that people who call for Canadian style healthcare aren't really calling for single payer because they never said it.

You are seriously dumb. Look at follow up comments from both Hillary and Obama. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You are seriously dumb. Look at follow up comments from both Hillary and Obama. Idiot.
    And you're an unserious pathological liar.

They said Australian style gun control was something we should look into. Did Aussie gun control involve gun confiscation Hondo? Now go run and hide you worthless Kunt. Hondo is the kind of pathological liar who hear someone say that we should find a Germany style solution to the Jews and then deny they were calling for genocide.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,242
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have Beto and Spartacus telling the truth that they want mandatory confiscation

You have the old school liars that hondo supports like Hilary and Biden saying - wait it should be voluntary because they know how unpopular confiscation is. Incremental

And then the old hey they suck and it will never pass but I will defend them to the end hondo take

Its a mainstream position of the candidates

Own it