Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Watching eason and fields Saturday

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2019

Smart picked Eason first

Then he didn't

Fromm is a game manager. System QB

Managed em to the championship game. Did more than manga get them last year in the SEC championship. He earned it.
    This is the same thing we kept hearing about how Jake "led" us to two conference titles and a playoff appearance. Bullshit. He played quarterback while the defense allowed the team to rack up those accolades. College football is filled with shitty quarterbacks who get undue credit for the success of their programs.

If Fromm, Fields, and Eason are all starting fresh in camp for an anonymous team, I guarantee you Eason and Fields are getting picked before Fromm.
    Not sure about Fields. I agree that Eason will very likely be picked higher. Herbert might be picked higher than Fromm too. That doesn’t make Herbert better.

You’re also forgetting that season went 8-5 as a freshman. Fromm went undefeated until the natty. Saying Smart is an idiot for not playing Eason is based off nothing but doogery.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Damn you for fixing your typo, @RoadDawg55. When I went to quote your original post, I noticed you'd fixed it. Was too good to pass up.