Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

QB expert offers opinion on Eason

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

Who exactly are we mocking for this illiterate nonsense?

I could pick this man's babbling nonsense out like a needle in a haystack. I've waffled on whether or not it's a troll, but it's settled: that's a budding case of schizo and possibly a broken backspace key. Pure stream of consciousness.

Hypothetically this man, woman, person, individual, etc what have you, is, in theory, could be, should have been, might possibly be in the future, a front runner in Derek's poll of posters to be most worried about.
    Nail meet head.

I always know it's Mikalas when this shit is poasted. And it's straight schizophrenia at the beginning stages. It won't be long until he's on the sidewalk having these discussions with himself. It's sad really.

Oh, and 60 commas.

FUCKING 60 COMMAS.
    Maybe he’s just a big Faulkner fan?
    TRIGGERED

Fuck William Faulker, fuck the tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing and especially fuck my AP English language and comp teacher who didn't give us a bit of warning that the first part of The Sound And The Fury was going to be chintentionally PrestonFS.