Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why is the media so high on Utah?

13»

Comments

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    TTJ said:

Because they’re huge, physical, experienced, and very well coached.

Huntley still sucks until he doesn’t. But Moss looks great. The Utes will be UW’s toughest regular-season matchup.

Wow... It's been 12 years

Since we overhyped a QB after a win over a weaker opponent.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited September 2019
    89ute said:

Why? Because Utah is very good...and BYU is good too. Why are these newbers asking so many fucktardo'd questions lately? Rhetorical yes, but ill supply a few reasons for the slow folks

1. The veteran posters offer nothing (sans Pump)

2. The squad team offers nothing...but at least they try.

Advice to both. Watch a few games, then opine or ask questions. But please, dont ask why the media likes Utah. Utah is the 2nd, maybe 3rd best team in the conference for obvious reasons. If u cant see why, just watch a game, not just the score

Oh, ASU will play for South. Now youve been educated. Go to your dorms and sound educated in front of your fellow dorm dorks now.

I actually agree with the ASU take surprisingly.

The rest of it is a crock of shit
    I like ASU too. But I've had front row seats to underweight QBs. It #1 does not last long and #2 does not end well.
    You sound upset.

Faggots who take big hits all day injure themselves. Badass ballers dont

I'm sure you're used to your ridiculous string of qb injuries
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Why? Because Utah is very good...and BYU is good too. Why are these newbers asking so many fucktardo'd questions lately? Rhetorical yes, but ill supply a few reasons for the slow folks

Advice to both. Watch a few games, then opine or ask questions. But please, dont ask why the media likes Utah. Utah is the 2nd, maybe 3rd best team in the conference for obvious reasons. If u cant see why, just watch a game, not just the score

Oh, ASU will play for South. Now youve been educated. Go to your dorms and sound educated in front of your fellow dorm dorks now.

I actually agree with the ASU take surprisingly.

The rest of it is a crock of shit
    I like ASU too. But I've had front row seats to underweight QBs. It #1 does not last long and #2 does not end well.
    You sound upset.

Faggots who take big hits all day injure themselves. Badass ballers dont

I'm sure you're used to your ridiculous string of qb injuries
    He's clearly upset. Also sounds nervous for #OurDiablos pushing his shit in in 2% City this year.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Not a newbie and frankly, it makes no sense to me why they're ranked higher. I've got grey hair and graduated from UW in 1992 so I know football.

I've watched plenty of games including BYU Utah. Makes no sense why most media picks them to win the Pac12. Underperforming program. Trendy pick. Sure they have a lot of returners but what have they actually done historically and seriously, look at their QB. It was a legitimate question. If I had a nickel for every time you have been wrong I'd be rich.

Learn how fo fucking use an apostrophe, douche.

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Everyone wants the tuff lunch pail guys to be good.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,751 Swaye's Wigwam

UDub is the best worst team out west

Any given Saturday they can kick your ass

Or lose to Cal

FTFY
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey, look at that. Utah is still the same mediocre team from 2017 and 2018 that should go tear up the mountain west and LEAVE.