Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#prayforpreston

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Taking tons of pride in any past championship is kind of pointless in most ways anyway. Cool for history, but what the fuck does it matter....Can’t experience the past and no one really cares besides the last game.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:
    It’s crystal clear that @dongman is some qwooks alt. This is for sure.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:
    Don't drag me into this. This forum has become almost as tired and repetitive as the Tug. My attention doesn't last long.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

You responded to me with some picture with some trophy but didn’t really answer the question or prove me wrong.

I can start a new thread just for you because you are too much of an ignorant moron to be able to prove me wrong.

Just accept that what I said is a fact no matter that it makes you feel bad or not.

THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON IS THE ONLY PAC 12 TEAM AND ONE OF A VERY FEW DIV1 PROGRAMS THAT HAVE NEVER WON A NCAA MENS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANYTHING.

HELL the Cougs and Beavs have even won NCAA Men’s titles for crying outloud.

I'll take "things that don't mean shit for $200 Alex".

The two men's sports that the UW is best at don't have NcAA titles. And before you say "that's because nobody GAF about rowboat" the other one is football.

And yes, we have championships in both.

0.5 of a football championship >>>>>> eleventy billion track and cross country championships.

hth
    Sounds like a Washington problem. I guess your saying Washington can’t succeed at Men’s sports unless they can be voted on by a bunch of other people rather than earn it on the field.😂😂😂😂😂

Hell you don’t even count in football now. But maybe you can count on a vote. What other sport are you supposedly good at?

Track is a major sport and we have an NCAA Basketball title. Getting voted to a “Mythical College Championship” is bullshit.

Hell Oregon is the only PAC 12 team to win a damned college playoff game you moron. 😂😂😂

• Options
    dongman said:

Taking tons of pride in any past championship is kind of pointless in most ways anyway. Cool for history, but what the fuck does it matter....Can’t experience the past and no one really cares besides the last game.

And I remember the last game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After my classy prayer circle, the ducks beat UW and win the division.

Behold the power of prayer!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @DJDuck great 2nd place trophy brag as always you fucking loser
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Your such a classy loser moron. You nuts are always doing the bragging about your phony ass championships you were voted into. I bring up stuff because you morons attack like juveniles. I didn’t dance on Washington’s grave after we beat you in Husky Stadium..............until you jerks started with your juvenile bullshit putting down the Ducks and our players. I don’t need to mock you. You know where your football program stands. However if you are going to continually attack Oregon who now is the team to beat in the North and stupidly say things like your 2019 class was better and ours was overrated someone has to inject some reality into your bullshit narratives.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Your such a classy loser moron. You nuts are always doing the bragging about your phony ass championships you were voted into. I bring up stuff because you morons attack like juveniles. I didn’t dance on Washington’s grave after we beat you in Husky Stadium..............until you jerks started with your juvenile bullshit putting down the Ducks and our players. I don’t need to mock you. You know where your football program stands. However if you are going to continually attack Oregon who now is the team to beat in the North and stupidly say things like your 2019 class was better and ours was overrated someone has to inject some reality into your bullshit narratives.

No natty!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

After my classy prayer circle, the ducks beat UW and win the division.

Behold the power of prayer!

The ducks prayed on the W at the end of the game.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

No natty!
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

No natty!
    None for you either. At least we have won a Championship semi final game. Something no other PAC 12 team has done. Since the Duck women are so good and ranked #1 why don’t we take a vote and award them a National Championship.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Mythical national championship

A mythical national championship (sometimes abbreviated MNC) is national championship recognition that is NOT EXPLICITY COMPETITIVE.

. This phrase has often been invoked in reference to American college football, because .........

THE NCAA DOES NOT SPONSER A PLAYOFF-STYLE TOURNAMENT OR RECOGNIZE OFFICIAL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS FOR THE FOOTBALL BOWL SUBDIVISION.

The relevant recognition before 1998 came from various entities, including coach polls and media ballots, which each voted to recognize their own national champions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You are very angry and writing a lot.

Getting cucked by the neighbor’s DAWG again? Or just the normal lil brother insecurities? Both?
  • Options
    I think you have become the little brother not only in football (note the last 17 years) but in a comparison of the overall athletic programs.
  • Options
    You are the one coming over here on DUCK REFUGE to troll Ducks rather than share your misery with other Dawgs.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Have fun on big bro’s website then. Feel free to donate!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂

🤣
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t understand why everyone is crying! This is a happy thread!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2019
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

No natty!
    Was that you J?

[nonatty.gif]