Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#prayforpreston

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,524
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
bbfreak10000
So this is what Antifa members look like without the mask
2 days ago

Lowcountry Native 843
Who else came straight here just after the auburn game
1 hour ago

Tiger WarEagle14
Oregon’s O logo resembles the number of national championships Oregon has won 🤷🏻‍♂️
38-17 Auburn
3 days ago

Luke Hayes
Are you ever going to move out of your parent’s house?
1 day ago (edited)

David Porter
How'd this work out for you?
1 hour ago

Georgia's Best
Let me guess, you were wrong on purpose again?? Got showed out by a freshman! ( Y'all ain't ready)
1 hour ago

oldschoolfan miller
We have a chance to win the PAC 12.
2 weeks ago

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It also stands for the number of Men’s NCAA Championships Washington has won....ZERO, ZIP, NADA😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

It also stands for the number of Men’s NCAA Championships Washington has won....ZERO, ZIP, NADA😂😂

Take the bet then. Pussy.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Washington is the only PAC 12 member that has never Won a Men’s NCAA Championship.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t recognize those slave owners.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Washington is the only PAC 12 member that has never Won a Men’s NCAA Championship.

Key word "won." Winning in sports usually means you play and beat an opponent on a field.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Key word "won." Winning in sports usually means you play and beat an opponent on a field.
    Exactly that’s why so called National Football championships only exist at the FCS level and below.

Fancying your team as a national champion because sportswriters or coaches vote for you is inane. It is like it always has been...........a mythical National Championship.

Even with a four team “playoff” it still doesn’t qualify. That’s why the NCAA doesn’t see it as a NCAA championship.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

Imagine saying this after another season ending loss to Auburn. Quook it up bitch.
    The season ended last year, when Herbert decided not to go to the NFL. HTH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Exactly that’s why so called National Football championships only exist at the FCS level and below.

Fancying your team as a national champion because sportswriters or coaches vote for you is inane. It is like it always has been...........a mythical National Championship.

Even with a four team “playoff” it still doesn’t qualify. That’s why the NCAA doesn’t see it as a NCAA championship.
    Inane, you say? Lol.

Might as well cancel big boy college football then. You would have no titles either way, so don’t fret. Anyways... You gonna take the bet bitch?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

Imagine saying this after another season ending loss to Auburn. Quook it up bitch.
    The season ended last year, when Herbert decided not to go to the NFL. HTH.
    You’ve been here for years and still don’t understand the definition of the word. Can’t fix stupid I guess.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Is that an NCAA championship James is holding NOOOOOO!

I will repeat THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON HAS NEVER WON A MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANYING.

PROVE ME WRONG BITCH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh, and the fake natty angle is as predictable as it is pathetic. White trash gonna white trash.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I will repeat THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON HAS NEVER WON A MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANYING.

PROVE ME WRONG BITCH.
    Why don’t you give your wife some attention so she stops fucking the neighbors dog? How bow dah?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was rooting for you guys today for conference PRIDE and even extended my prayers to one of your fans. This is how you repay me? They spat on Jesus too I guess.
  • Options
    “A national championship in the highest level of college football in the United States, currently the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), is a designation awarded annually by various organizations to their selection of the best college football team. Division I FBS football is the only National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) sport for which the NCAA does not sanction a yearly championship event. As such, it is sometimes unofficially referred to as a "mythical national championship".
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Repay you? You’re the one that shot your mouth off. Now you’re ignoring the truth and blathering ignorance.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PROVE ME WRONG BITCH.
    Why don’t you give your wife some attention so she stops fucking the neighbors dog? How bow dah?
    You’re a class act.😂

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Repay you? You’re the one that shot your mouth off. Now you’re ignoring the truth and blathering ignorance.

This is a prayer circle for our beloved Preston that you so rudely interrupted with your slave owner manifesto. Do you hate Jesus?