Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterson Interviewing on Friday

13»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Volcanodawg wants to see a championship.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Petersen has been substantially better than his predecessors at Boise State.

Pretty sure Peter debunked this. Looked like Hawkins had a super similar SRS to Petersen. Like of our seemingly realistic scenarios I think Petersen is the best for sure. I think we can do better though.
    Koetter: 26-10 .722
    Hawkins: 53-11 .828
    Petersen: 92-12 .901

Petersen was considered the brains behind Hawkins as well. The lack of success from the former coaches is a concern, but I also think it is dangerous to lump Petersen in with them.

• Options

I take back everything I said about Petersen:

While his record is sterling, Petersen's issues are dealing with media and interacting with boosters. Those are real issues.

— Pete Thamel (@SIPeteThamel) December 6, 2013

F3 retweeted that, he was worried. I don't know why, Pool Boy is in charge so it's going to be Nuss.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

The coaching search threads are good stuff. I can't link all of them. Petersen wasn't as well received as I thought. We all stupidly wanted Mora.

I really wanted Mora as well but volcanodawg sure had it out for Pete. Glad poolboy got lucky with Pete.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Does volcanodawg still post here? Talk about the past coming back to bite you in the ass.