Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason aside - Player you were either surprised by or most excited about after game 1.

124»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

Told you noids about #MyMFinFig.

Excited for Dick, Levi and Fuller to push the Texas TBS "money-ball" analysis in the trash.

Dick is from Palmdale, CA retard
    So is afroman.
    Colt 45
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Don't know if anyone else noticed but tuli was benchpressing his counterpart on the ewu line back 5 yards into the pocket every play he was in. And he is a freshman. Love it.

That's partially why I'm waiting for the replay to show up. I actually want to watch more closely the parts of the team instead of general entertainment value.

I'm so fucking excited for this year and upcoming years. You can just see the talent finally starting to stabilize Peterman's system.

I did see Tuli (or whomever it was) literally slam into his man and immediately drive him 5 yards back almost into the quarterback.

If it wasn't for barrieres athleticism it would have been spectacular.

Also, to touch upon previous points above - Peterman appears to value control and contain and destroy when the talent starts coming up through the positions.

You cannot let busted plays or busted coverages or responsibilities affect the game. Let the other team beat you because they're better in execution and talent. Give them nothing.

Yeah, we could probably get more sacks if that was the primary goal. But overall#1 defense and offense is the primary goal.

Now that we're levelling up beautifully you're going to see those flashy sizzle plays happen because we can ... without giving up any control. Like the Latu safety or the Benning sack.

Everyone and all space was covered and the defense gave nothing and barriere realized he had nothing ... So he got sacked. I just came.