Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quack It Up

Pregame:

Halftime:

Postgame:

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Still trust Petersen more than Cristobal

I'm sure Pete's glad he's clinging to P6P's tenuous endorsement.

Obviously not. But I’ll poast most things that mock Cristoballz’ coaching ability.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,437 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Extra weight made me lol. Those dudes looked small.

Fat imo.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,526 Standard Supporter
    I think that I may in fact be a fucking loser, because I had a good time at the game despite the outcome. Auburn fans were Klassy AF. Jerry World is nuckin futs and shit is actually "cheap". We got 2 12-0 hats, 2 rich cool and 4-0 t-shirts and something else for like $30. Concessions were "cheap" too and god damn that place is amazing for watching a game.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dtd said:

I think that I may in fact be a fucking loser, because I had a good time at the game despite the outcome. Auburn fans were Klassy AF. Jerry World is nuckin futs and shit is actually "cheap". We got 2 12-0 hats, 2 rich cool and 4-0 t-shirts and something else for like $30. Concessions were "cheap" too and god damn that place is amazing for watching a game.

What about the Sundresses though???
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,526 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

dtd said:

What about the Sundresses though???
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY