Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pumpy told you

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    eSECpn loves to rail on the pac12 when ucla loses to a very good Cinci team, but makes no mention of the SEC losing to mighty memphis. Down 13-3 so we'll see. Visible double standard.

Now Uo's starting WR's out vs Auburn (a la uw not having Bryant last year (uw beats Auburn by 2 tds with him). Ive never rooted for Oregon...in 40 years. I am today
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

TommySQC said:

eSECpn loves to rail on the pac12 when ucla loses to a very good Cinci team, but makes no mention of the SEC losing to mighty memphis. Down 13-3 so we'll see. Visible double standard.

Now Uo's starting WR's out vs Auburn (a la uw not having Bryant last year (uw beats Auburn by 2 tds with him). Ive never rooted for Oregon...in 40 years. I am today

I hope their bus crashes on the way to the game. No deaths... just broken arms/ legs/concussions so don't twist.
    I was tempted to downvote for calling for no fatalities. I'll think on it for a bit.
    Watch out for Stalin
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    espn is slinging SEC, they need to protect their conference
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Had drag this back up as well. While the SEC made a poor showing in a lot of games from The Gators week zero to this past weekend, Mizzuo, Tenn, uSC, my teams from MS even tho State won, the main gayme I been waiting on is Auburn vs Oregon. Fukn awesome gayme, Tigers overcame. Oregon is really good, just couldn’t do anything second half on AU defense, even tho they made mistakes, both teams. Bo Nix did good for a freshman. Last years Alabama’s “Mr. Football” breaking all kinds of records...I just know
    pump enjoyed end of that game, bet it broke hearts erwhere...😎

Next up big for SEC is Bengals/longhorns and aggies/Clemson. Looking foreword to those matchups. Love big OOC matchups.