Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Willie Taggart update

Options
13»

Comments

• dnc
    dnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

When Quooks celebrate Mario's victory over an unranked Nebraska in the Holiday bowel to make it to 9 wins this year it's going to be speshul.

When Quooks celebrate Mario's victory over an unranked Nebraska in the Holiday bowel to make it to 9 wins this year it's going to be speshul.
    Every coach is sark potd
    Cristobal is Lambo

Case closed
    If Cristobal is anyone, he’s Orgeron.

Middling to poor results at first hc gig. Interim coach at 2nd gig the players lobbied for to be named hc.

Questionable coach tactically/game management. Emphasizes line play and power running. Disciplined teams. Great recruiter.

An 8-4/9-3 type coach (mainly due to talent advantages from good recruiting) unless he makes some really good hires at the coordinators and lets them manage things. When things align, can go 11-1. Orgeron finally felt some heat and made a change at OC, and their offense (albeit against a shit team) looked better last week than it has in his tenure.
    This is a pretty damn good comp.

• RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,656 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    So is Lambo

Twice one win from the Rose Bowl

9-3 to 7-4 coach
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    UW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,637 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    ntxduck said:

Every coach is sark potd
    I said 9 not 7.
  • chuck
    chuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,742 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

FSU cheerleaders are titless

Sterger weeps

Throbber calls that titless? Pretty near perfect if you ask me. Less trouble with gravity later.
  • animate
    animate Member Posts: 4,231
    Options
    chuck said:

Sterger weeps

Throbber calls that titless? Pretty near perfect if you ask me. Less trouble with gravity later.
    That's her best pic by far. What you can't get in your mouth is wasted right?
  • digits
    digits Member Posts: 1,420
    Options
    NEsnake12 said:

digits said:

So Urbs gonna have his choice between SC and FSU. Hopefully, it's the latter.

I’d add Tennessee to that list
    I doubt he would touch that dumpster fire.
  • NoWarningJustDawg
    NoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000 Standard Supporter
    Options
    chuck said:

Sterger weeps

Damnit @chuck ...
    Pitchfork, watching the game, notes an underabundance of breast volume, natural or otherwise, on the FSU cheerleaders. His faux pas of no pics is overlooked by most.

@PurpleThrobber, attempting to both alleviate the shortage of pics AND provide contrast to current sqwad, posts classic pic of Jenn Sterger looking busty with her bolt-ons (later removed to reinvent herself).

I thank the Throbber for his service.
  • chuck
    chuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,742 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

chuck said:

Sterger weeps

Damnit @chuck ...
    Pitchfork, watching the game, notes an underabundance of breast volume, natural or otherwise, on the FSU cheerleaders. His faux pas of no pics is overlooked by most.

@PurpleThrobber, attempting to both alleviate the shortage of pics AND provide contrast to current sqwad, posts classic pic of Jenn Sterger looking busty with her bolt-ons (later removed to reinvent herself).

I thank the Throbber for his service.
    Ah copy. That is her. Actually thought so at first then I misread things. I may need to PM irishdawg22.

I heard the way to get in with her is to text her dick pics. Just what I heard.