Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best way to stream?

vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
So, I have Xfinity and was waiting to get the Pac network till today....and find out it's not available in VA through comcast/xfinity. WTF?!?

So, what's the best way to stream the game today without going through a bunch of bullshit technical shit.....I'm old (not Race old but...old) and am fucking technology retarded. Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,361
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    vadawg said:

So, I have Xfinity and was waiting to get the Pac network till today....and find out it's not available in VA through comcast/xfinity. WTF?!?

So, what's the best way to stream the game today without going through a bunch of bullshit technical shit.....I'm old (not Race old but...old) and am fucking technology retarded. Any help would be appreciated.

Move away from VA.

Seriously I have Comcast Xfinity through the HOA and have bitched at them for 5 years. For whatever reason P12N is not available in DC through them. Other random markets sure. Not fucking Washington DC. I’ve just given up cause Larry Scott needs to DIAFF.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,647
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    best option if you have family or a good friend in a XFinity/Comcast or whatever area that carries Pac-12 Network and do like a millennial and use their account code and password. I use my cousins Comcast code and it works well.

I think it is almost assumed this is happening for many online streaming services... Netflix and others even let you set up 4-5 profiles. HBO and others, shits passed around freely.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm not all about Sling but I am all about getting all the Husky games... so I use Sling.

I assume comcast has a phone app but if not sling is good for that too.

ESPNews, BTN, and CBSSN I think are the only channels that ever air games that I don't get and CBSSN and BTN aren't relevant for UW.

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Well if Larry could hire the coaches, recruit and coach the athletes you would have P12 network in Virginia.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God I can’t wait to get out of thisfucking state.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

I'm not all about Sling but I am all about getting all the Husky games... so I use Sling.

ESPNews, BTN, and CBSSN I think are the only channels that ever air games that I don't get and CBSSN and BTN aren't relevant for UW.

YoutubeTV is the best all around streaming TV service right now.

Sling is just fine for the pac12 access

The fact that pac12 app is not on amazon fire or Roku still is a fucking joke.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

larry scott is the leader this conference deserves
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

Agreed. I thought a stand alone app would be the original direction. Like 100% of the revenue that goes to Sling sports extra that I pay could go directly to them.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,725
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

I get to plug my laptop in to my TV today. The lack of Roku app makes me madder than a midget in a yo-yo contest.
  • Options
    doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

This part right here, also not on Apple TV. I live in VA too, but just have someone from Washington state’s log-in through Xfinity.

But the P12 app sucks so bad (either low quality stream or it weirdly pushes to a TV horribly for whatever reason) that half the time I end up on Reddit CFB watching a pirated steam anyway.

Of course, a semi-competent conference — the ACC — just partnered with ESPN for all the streaming and it works great.

Fucking Shanghai Larry.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,101
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you have slang they are giving free access to pac-12 networks until the 8th so can delay adding the sports pack.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,518
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

Go watch the game at Swaye's double wide
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Standing next to a good buddy. You go diagonally one way, he goes diagonally the other way.

You'll never forget your first cross.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,247
    Swaye's Wigwam

/r/cfbstreams (reddit site) will have the best options on short notice

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/comments/cxyi8w/game_thread_eastern_washington_vs_13_washington/
    TYFYS

old dowg streams it today
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,691
    Founders Club
    Went with Sling. It's cheap and covers the bases for CFB.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

Go watch the game at Swaye's double wide
    Injun never invited me...shocker