Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know what?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
WE NEVER HAVE TO WATCH JAKE BROWNING AGAIN

Most merciful Allah be praised

Has the all time win and record holding qb ever been so not missed?

I don't think so

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    You guys are going to be begging for Jake Browning's durability when Morris starts playing out of necessity.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,091
    Cut from the Vikings, too.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    biak1 said:

Whats the best case scenario for Gaskin? Does he want to stay with the Dolphins? It says he did good last night but still might not make the cut unless things fall into place. Does he even want to be there though?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,713 Swaye's Wigwam

WE NEVER HAVE TO WATCH JAKE BROWNING AGAIN

Most merciful Allah be praised

Has the all time win and record holding qb ever been so not missed?

I don't think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_SX-FiXbKs
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,006 Founders Club
    biak1 said:

Sounds like all 32 NFL GMs agree!
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,091
    Gwad said:

biak1 said:

Whats the best case scenario for Gaskin? Does he want to stay with the Dolphins? It says he did good last night but still might not make the cut unless things fall into place. Does he even want to be there though?
    I have a buddy who’s a diehard Bills fan (poor bastard) who swears the Dolphins are hot garbage. Could be openings with McCoy being cut. Just hope Gaskin catches on somewhere.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    iDawg said:

Gwad said:

biak1 said:

Patriots will pick-up Gaskin and move him to the slot.

If only there were a medium where I could impart my opinions on a mass scale?

WTFAY?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Jake was tuff. You gotta give him that.

A warrior on the field.

Jake was tuff. You gotta give him that.

A warrior on the field.

Cody Pickett would have murdered that skinny fuck. #rodeotuff
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Can't believe the disrespect for a guy who sacrificed so much for this program for 4 years.

That gumby motherfucker made me despise QB durability.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    iDawg said:

Gwad said:

biak1 said:

Gaskin is just so screwed by the nfl obsessed 40 times and underwear olympics. Dude has top 1% vision and balance, just no coach/gm is ever going to give him a real chance.

Fucktard nfl coaches would pick blind dwayne Washington over Gaskin.
    iDawg said:

Gwad said:

biak1 said:

Belichick will have his mafia goons plant drugs in Trevor Lawrence’s house and pick him up in the 6th round to replace Tom. That’s what I’m hearing.