Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Weekly Contribution to the Board

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Don't lose you Apple ID password, guess too many times, and go into account recovery. Don't. Do. It.

And for all that is wholesome and good in this world, don't find yourself in that situation while your Mac is not signed into iCloud. Because guess why? You need the password. The one you don't have and are trying to recover. You need your fucking password to change your fucking password.

Let's just say that I'm exploring the outer reaches of a circular logic universe with the good folks at Apple.

1.5 months fucking around with this. H - O - L - Y Fuck.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So today one of the support guys calls me at 9:00 am, because I fucking gave up last night to avoid completely losing my shit.

The guy calls, and despite a case number, we start in on the same five fucking moves I've done 50 other fucking times with 50 other fucking Apple jockeys. So I says to him, I says, "Hey man, not your fault (hi @BennyBeaver ) , but I'm still waking up and am just not in the mood for this. I've been on that ferris wheel a few too many times and just can't do it right now. Let's schedule another call for me."

He's calm and says, "Sure, no problem, but before I let you go, ...." Tequilla story made short, the guy asks if my wife's iPHone is on the account, etc. Oh, fuck me!! Turns out, that's a trusted device. We use one of the five moves I've done 50 mother fucking times, only this time we use her phone, and BOOM! Facts! @Ballz! It fucking works. Countless hours (seriously ... hours) and this fucker gets me out of Apple jail in less than 2 minutes.

Just like in real life: it's all about running into the right guy. Pretty much nothing else matters.

Holy shit, that's fucking family IT 101 shit. It IS your fault for not fucking thinking about other trusted devices.

Good day sir.

I said Good Day!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Don't buy Chinese products next time.
  • Options

I bought American service from an American company. 5 dipshit Americans couldn't do anything but run me on a hamster wheel. The Indian guy saved the day.

Think on it for a bit.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

By far the most annoying thing about apple is when something goes wrong with their piece of shit ecosystem or products, they convince you it's your fault.

And people go along with it.

"Yeah you're right, maybe Im the idiot. You guys are never at fault"

Any other brand and otherwise reasonable people would be like no fuck you!!!!

And then they tell you to take to their store and have a GENIUS look at it. No fuck that pimple dicked nerd. I’ll look up some shit on youtube and fix it myself just to spite you.
  • Options

I bought American service from an American company. 5 dipshit Americans couldn't do anything but run me on a hamster wheel. The Indian guy saved the day.

Think on it for a bit.
    Apple is more of a Chinese company than an American company. They love the Chicoms and they make their cheap trash over there. The 1k Apple phone is worth less than $200 USD. Cheap Chinese junk sold at a premium to the dumb American consumer.
  • Options

Think on it for a bit.
    Apple is more of a Chinese company than an American company. They love the Chicoms and they make their cheap trash over there. The 1k Apple phone is worth less than $200 USD. Cheap Chinese junk sold at a premium to the dumb American consumer.
    Uh, my Hispanic friends understood this the first time I explained it; what's you problem?

Apple is an American company. The problem was with the security system. A service. The phone works just fine and always has. It was the people on the phone, who were English speaking Americans - the people you want to shield from competition - who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

I don't have any more time to explain this to you: I'm off to go breed more Hispanics to populate your fine clean country.
  • Options

Think on it for a bit.
    Uh, my Hispanic friends understood this the first time I explained it; what's you problem?

Apple is an American company. The problem was with the security system. A service. The phone works just fine and always has. It was the people on the phone, who were English speaking Americans - the people you want to shield from competition - who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

I don't have any more time to explain this to you: I'm off to go breed more Hispanics to populate your fine clean country.
    Apple is an American company in name only. In reality its a Chicom company. It makes the lion's share of its merchandise in China. And it's no friend to freedom, liberty and the American way. Screw Apple and screw you.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Think on it for a bit.
    Why do you hate exploiting brown people? Why do you hate AMERICA dammit?!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Knock it off you assholes or I will use my mod powers to cast this thread down with the sodomites in the Tug.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I thought Apple was an Irish company.

Anyway, I guess that some haven’t heard of contact manufacturing.