Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kyler Manu is our starting LBer

13»

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170

Mad_Son said:

FirePete said:

Myles Bryant was very good last year. I don’t understand wtf ppl talking about.

Bryant has everything but height. He struggled against players like Arcega-Whiteside because of that.
    But that was two years ago
    I didn't know he had a growth spurt since then.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

FirePete said:

Bryant has everything but height. He struggled against players like Arcega-Whiteside because of that.
    But that was two years ago
    I didn't know he had a growth spurt since then.
    IMO the coaches have got better at shading him away from covering those type of guys one on one. Going to be interesting to see how they use him as the nickel/safety/striker on our defense.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Mad_Son said:

FirePete said:

dude he had some issues 2 years ago, but last year he was very good. he did miss couple of tackles, but overall he was very good.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    FirePete said:

Mad_Son said:

FirePete said:

dude he had some issues 2 years ago, but last year he was very good. he did miss couple of tackles, but overall he was very good.
    Like I said he has everything but height. Does that sound like me saying he isn't very good?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Sirmon will be starting by BYU