Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jon Wilner

13»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Loss to Cal.

does wilner know browning graduated and haener transferred?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/27/washington-preview-the-jacob-eason-era-begins-with-a-new-defense-and-loaded-division/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Predicts losses at home to cal and Oregon and a loss to Stanford.

Loss to Stanford, fine. It's a road game against a decent team that has beaten us up there recently.

Loss to Cal. LOL. I think our offense will absolutely struggle but unless Eason throws 3 picks I don't see how cal wins this game. The only QB to walk into husky stadium and beat us (yes I know this is full of possessive pronouns but fuck off) was Sam Darnold who on that day was the best QB performance I've ever seen against us. Now we're going to lose to chase Garbers at home?????? They will struggle to put up one TD. But I know wilner thinks our defense sucks cause returning starters anyway so whatever.

Loss to Oregon. All I can say is I cannot wait until October 19. The crowd is going to be insane and no way in hell is Pete gonna lose that game. I actually think our most likely home.loss is a middling/good Utah team on a later season letdown.

Sorry @dhdawg.....

Wilner was dialed the fuck in on this one. He crushed it this season.

“Worst-case scenario: The offense and defense sputter early and UW exits the first month with multiple losses, Eason is erratic, the receivers flatline, the pass rush remains on vacation, the young defensive backs get beat a few times too many, losses mount within the division, UW is out of the race by Nov. 1 and Petersen is left to assess the state of the program after a significant backslide.”