Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Should rename this board

GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Maybe call it DJDuck's blog for Bosnian immigrants

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So your saying that I shouldn’t post the Duck Depth chart that just came out. I shouldn’t post about how our commits performed over the weekend. I guess according to nuts like you and your Husky pals I should just keep this to myself on the Board set up to discuss Duck issues. You and your ilk are buffoons. 😂😂
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Scott continues his hate fest. I believe this board I’d for Duck fans. The fact that Husky fans come here and don’t like the fact that I post Duck information is hilarious. Why don’t you post more Duck info Scott? It’s the same reason you were embarrassed on educk..........you are ignorant and a pussy.

Silly me. I thought this was to discuss and exchange Duck info for educk refugees. If I find something Duck related I will post it. Why don’t you discuss or post Duck info moron. Maybe because you’re ignorant.

Try this out next time:

https://glosbe.com/en/bs
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Have you contributed anything to this forum other than sniping at me you pussy? Have you learned anything from my posts? Of course you have. That makes you annoyed and you wouldn’t admit to it anyway because you are a juvenile twit.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Why do you hate Gee Scott?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    So Lyin’ Scott I’ll leave the board for awhile and see if you add to the Duck repartee here on this forum with interesting Duck info. Take it away pussy. Let’s see what you got. I have several other places that actually enjoy discussing Duck sports rather than denigrating people that attempt to.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

So Lyin’ Scott I’ll leave the board for awhile and see if you add to the Duck repartee here on this forum with interesting Duck info. Take it away pussy. Let’s see what you got. I have several other places that actually enjoy discussing Duck sports rather than denigrating people that attempt to.

Most here seem to be denizens of a different dimension. I drop down once in awhile to assimilate all the inane narratives and railing against the obvious. One can only take so much Bullshit though before I have to move on to other sites where the posters are more candid and forthright so to speak
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I know this is true because RaceBannon gave it a fuck off.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Come back @TheRealUODuckGirl we need u more than ever dude!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

So your saying that I shouldn’t post the Duck Depth chart that just came out. I shouldn’t post about how our commits performed over the weekend. I guess according to nuts like you and your Husky pals I should just keep this to myself on the Board set up to discuss Duck issues. You and your ilk are buffoons. 😂😂

No. He's saying you should go hang yourself.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

I used to lurk here a lot moar just to see what was going on with the quooks but DJ has single-handedly made the board a repository for spam. Half the tim he links articles that are behind paywalls and is the only participant of this "forum". Where are our resident negaquooks to tear this retard down from his throne of quook-dom?

Some people are too stupid to even make fun of
    Porking lot?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    chuck said:

DJ, the site is named hardcore husky. Dont cry about it when husky fans give you a hard time. The duck refuge is a place for non quook duck fans to joke and banter with husky fans, and for both to make fun of quooks like you.

Seriously why the hell are you here? Your posting style and mentality are taylor made for the 247 or rivals type fan sites. Did they get tired of you and send you packing?

He came here for the Tug.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    He’s not posting on the Husky page, and some of the post provide good information. If you don't want to read it, don’t click on the link. Or maybe other Duck fans, aka those talking shit, should take the dick out of their hand and post a topic.