Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Herbies

StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
I’m watching this ESPN bullshit. Rarely is anything not SEC focused. The bias is unbelievable.

So two thoughts:

1. I hate Oregon as much as any Husky but want them to win against Auburn just to fuck with the ESPN narrative. And when the huskies beat them it will mean more.

2. Herbstreit is a fat fuck. Who wears their jacket that loose on TV unless they have a spare tire? Fuck that dirty little bitch. Guess he had too many cupcakes.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

I’m watching this ESPN bullshit. Rarely is anything not SEC focused. The bias is unbelievable.

So two thoughts:

1. I hate Oregon as much as any Husky but want them to win against Auburn just to fuck with the ESPN narrative. And when the huskies beat them it will mean more.

2. Herbstreit is a fat fuck. Who wears their jacket that loose on TV unless they have a spare tire? Fuck that dirty little bitch. Guess he had too many cupcakes.

Chinned solely for this.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,807 Swaye's Wigwam

So two thoughts:

Chinned solely for this.
    Chinned because dirty little bitch is slang for dirty bomb?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

So two thoughts:

Chinned solely for this.
    Chinned because dirty little bitch is slang for dirty bomb?
    Pressing badly!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    edited August 2019
    Did you expect anything more from ESPN?

Wheren’t they shrieking about being “woke,” soccer, and “people needing to get paid?!! Must have been quite the interruption.

And, while I am at it, did anyone see Corsoe yesterday?

What do you jump AFTER the shark?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    CaptainPJ said:

Did you expect anything more from ESPN?

Wheren’t they shrieking about being “woke,” soccer, and “people needing to get paid?!! Must have been quite the interruption.

And, while I am at it, did anyone see Corsoe yesterday?

What do you jump AFTER the shark?

Jump the dementia paddleboard?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter
    Old Herbie and Fowler chasing tail at frat parties, good.

New Herbie running point as the corporate shill for the SEC, bad.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Old Herbie and Fowler chasing tail at frat parties, good.

New Herbie running point as the corporate shill for the SEC, bad.

Yep
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    edited August 2019

So two thoughts:

I want Oregon to go Owen.
    Me too.

Also Bama, USC, Michigan, Miami, tOSU, Nebraska, LSU, and every blueblood team ahead of us on the all time wins list, and those non-blueblood below us (like Oregon).

Only then can the pain of our Owen be put in proper perspective.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    I'm 100 percent positive every pac team besides us and Oregon State is going Owen

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    if you hang around skanky women you get herbies. Go to the clinic at Harborview.