Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Blazer Wagon

I'm in control of the Blazer wagon, and I am accepting passangers for a limited time. You have until Midnight Sunday, then the wagon departs. If your not on it, you won't be allowed on later. You've been warned.

Ofcourse you can jump off at anytime before the playoffs. But once your off, you are not allowed back on.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Can I double dip and be the Blazer Bandwagon Minister of Information?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You sounds like you are here just to beat your chest....
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Can I double dip and be the Blazer Bandwagon Minister of Information?

I would encourage that
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've been a HUGE Blazers fan since 1973. I gave flags on my car and everything.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I smoked dope with Bill Walton
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Who hasn't?
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    But was it at a Stone's concert in Van. BC?

• Options
    16-21 from three so far tonight?
  • Options
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I was still on the wagon from last year. I was the guy in the back sitting in his own urine with a syringe sticking out of his arm.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,816
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blazers vs. Wroten, Hawes, and the 76ers right now on Comcast Sports.
  • Options

Blazers vs. Wroten, Hawes, and the 76ers right now on Comcast Sports.

If you could act out what Jaemis Winston does to white women on a basketball court it would look like what happened tonight in Philly.

These Blazies are legit!

• Options
    This years Blazers remind me of last years Knicks. Live and die by the three ball with great play from their 4 who is wanting to get paid.

I think the Blazers will win a playoff series which at the start of the year every Blazers fan would have taken it.

The west although deep doesn't have that one awesome team outside of the Spurs who are aging.

OKC has the best 1-2 punch in the NBA but after Ibaka they literally have no good players.

The Clippers have Paul and a great coach but I don't trust Griffin to be the 2nd best player on a title contender and DeAndre Jordan as the 3rd best player.

I think the Blazers can make it to the 2nd round and give either the Spurs or OKC all they can handle.
  • Options

This years Blazers remind me of last years Knicks. Live and die by the three ball with great play from their 4 who is wanting to get paid.

I think the Blazers will win a playoff series which at the start of the year every Blazers fan would have taken it.

The west although deep doesn't have that one awesome team outside of the Spurs who are aging.

OKC has the best 1-2 punch in the NBA but after Ibaka they literally have no good players.

The Clippers have Paul and a great coach but I don't trust Griffin to be the 2nd best player on a title contender and DeAndre Jordan as the 3rd best player.

I think the Blazers can make it to the 2nd round and give either the Spurs or OKC all they can handle.

Why do you hate it when they beat team after team that doesn't give them looks from 3?

This is a complete team. Go back the jerking off to your "Reign Man" poster using The Glove.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Why do you hate it when they beat team after team that doesn't give them looks from 3?

This is a complete team. Go back the jerking off to your "Reign Man" poster using The Glove.
    Troogbloozer. They ain't making it out of the second round of the playoffs, chief.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    OKC is shit without Harden, Houston is fucked because D-12 has little interest in winning, San Antonio is ready to apply for Social Security, and the Clippers are the Clippers.

Like how the Sonics made the Finals with a garbage team, this will be a year the Blazers can do the same.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

OKC is shit without Harden, Houston is fucked because D-12 has little interest in winning, San Antonio is ready to apply for Social Security, and the Clippers are the Clippers.

Like how the Sonics made the Finals with a garbage team, this will be a year the Blazers can do the same.

That team finished the season with the 10th most wins of all time. They played Da Bulls as well as anyone did in the Finals (and it was far and away Chitown's best team ever).

Garbage team my ass.
  • Options
    The wagon is going to cross the Columbia or bust
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A Blazers/Pacers finals would be refreshing.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

A Blazers/Pacers finals would be refreshing.

When does David Stern retire?