Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Amazing short Justin Flowe video

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    Being a Duck Fan I don’t post on Other Husky sites other than Tug Tavern for politics....................PAL

I’m not a troll that goes to forums created for followers of other teams in order to diss people you moron.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Being a Duck Fan I don’t post on Other Husky sites other than Tug Tavern for politics....................PAL

I’m not a troll that goes to forums created for followers of other teams in order to diss people you moron.

Jesus Christ, your wars with Ballz have given you a real thin skin.

He got banned. You don’t need to have your guard up.

I didn’t diss you, I’m not trolling you, nor did I insult you or call you a moron. I’m showing you the thread on Justin Flowe where this video was shared and discussed. Not a Husky thread. Not a Duck thread. A Justin Flowe thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

These forums are created for trolls so no worries there
  • Options

DJDuck said:

I didn’t diss you, I’m not trolling you, nor did I insult you or call you a moron. I’m showing you the thread on Justin Flowe where this video was shared and discussed. Not a Husky thread. Not a Duck thread. A Justin Flowe thread.
    Jesus Christ the thread said welcome to the party as if to diss the person that should have have known this even if it was in another forum. You are being disingenuous. The remark was completely unnecessary unless you had an agenda to diss someone. The least you could be is honest on a sports forum.........JESUS CHRIST!
  • Options
    You are probably right Race but for me I would rather have a repartee with Duck fans or sane Husky fans about sports on this forum. Although once in awhile my Duck affinity will get the best of me I don’t like to go on Husky forums to stir up a hornet’s nest unless it is Tug Tavern.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

Do you have your own hobby board?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We welcome fans from all schools on any board

The duck board was kind of a joke but you're keeping it afloat. If the duck season craters you may have company here because 24/7 doesn't allow dissent

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DJDuck said:

Here I'll do it:

DJ you're a fucking moron and your posts are stupid. Boom! Facts!

Fuck off.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJ, might there be some option for you that isn't a sub forum on a rival fan site? I think you might be misunderstanding the purpose of this one. Duck Refuge may not mean what you think it means in this case. The site is called Hardcore Husky after all.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

A simple "fuck you" would have sufficed
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Hahha DJ keeps confirming that he’s the biggest dumbass on the bored over and over again. I’m definitely here for that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DJDuck said:

Uhhhhhhh