Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Chris Petersen Shat the Bed During USC Interview(s)

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    HFNY said:

WHO CARES ABOUT THE MEDIA? THEY ARE ALL GOTCHA TYPES NOW ANYWAY WHO WOULD SACRIFICE THEIR 1ST BORN FOR A SCOOP TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS.

THE MEDIA FUCKING SUCKS AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAT BY NOW, THEN YOU SHOULD RETURN YOUR COMPUTER OR PHABLET BACK TO THE STORE AND TELL THEM YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO OWN ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If I like my phablet can I keep it?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    so no more kick ass pressers?

big fucking deal.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Did anyone read this answer?

Q: So when did it all change and start to go downhill? Like when you had to do more media?

Petersen: Ha ha. Yeah. Probably that. Dealing with a lot of the stuff that is so important to your program, and I get that. I don't have a natural affinity for that. I like teaching. I like coaching. I like being with our staff. I don't enjoy the media thing. Who would?

It is easy to cherry pick an interview and twist it to make it sound completely different. The answer to the having fun question is kind of odd, I feel like he didn't quite understand it or something. Or maybe he was pulling a Jim Harbaugh type of answer.

We hated how big of a diva Sark was and that he sucked the medias cock and vise versa.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I received a text this morning from a retired friend that said he read a CBS Sports Interview with Chris Petersen from earlier this season.

Sounds like one miserable fock to me.

Are you an envious vandaloser...... or just a loser. Chris Peterson doesn't sprinkle glimmer around during his pressers, but then neither did Don James nor many other good college football coaches who prefer not to play mouthball. I'm not suggesting that Peterson is in James' class as a coach for that as yet hasn't been proven and their personalities are different, but both seem to have similar character when it comes to coaching and winning football games. That is obvious from the fundamental soundness and nearly error-free performances of the football their teams on the field.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

If he continued winning like that here, I could care less. But if he thinks Boise, ID media is rough, how in the fuck would he keep his sanity dealing with SEA media idjuts?

Damone? Help?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    This has to be a whoosh.