Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Sledog

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Race's recent poast re moar thoughts on race
is entirely sarcasm and not intended to incite real debate.

Just an early heads up before you strip down and dive in.

#attorneysarenotfunny

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

#attorneysarenotfunny

I didn't dive into your thread. Won't dive into whatever you're talking about either. Dive into comedy because your sense of humor is way too nerdy.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nerds everywhere are offended. When your jokes actually mimic what people believe you really do believe, it is time to stop trying to be funny.,
  • Options

Nerds everywhere are offended. When your jokes actually mimic what people believe you really do believe, it is time to stop trying to be funny.,

My apologies to better nerds everywhere.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

#attorneysarenotfunny

I didn't dive into your thread. Won't dive into whatever you're talking about either. Dive into comedy because your sense of humor is way too nerdy.
    lolz.

oh, you dived into the thread head first, and you know it. you didn't know it was comedy. that was the fucking point moron. lolz. you can't even keep your shit talk straight.

so I take it you see yourself as a cool crowd kinda guy. :D

Ok!
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like Creep is holding auditions for Ballz’ replacement... @Hondo.
  • Options

another guy who's just embarrassed he bit on a worm-baited hook. JFC follow Bob's lead, be a man, and let it go. it wasn't that big of a deal.

and, say, listen here butt fuck: the only people who think I'm a radical liberal self-loathing white guy who embraces every expression of modern PC culture are you and the dumber members of your goon squad.

that you're a Goebbels-loving paper hanger who cannot stand for one scintilla of dissension from your monolithic brand of conservatism, or whatever the fuck it is, doesn't mean everyone is paranoid. i'll leave it to you and officer retard to sort out.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Alright and another thing Coug. 99.9% my time on this board is spent here on the Tug. I will occasionally look at the Ducks board, the only time it's fun to look at the UW Football board is when they are losing a game. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure I recommend it highly, very enjoyable way to take in a UW loss.

How in the hell were people to know that your "Race" post was cribbed entirely from Ballz?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I know. I've made this very point in other forums as recently as today. My only point here is this: when you figured it out, you dropped it and didn't have occasion to rinse out any sand. And you were able to figure it out eventually. I'm not going to give anyone shit for initially biting; doubling down and exposing bruised vaginas with posts belaboring the point is a different story.

Here we are now, on page 6, and Sleddy is so confused that he's confused about his confusion and is bleeding through his tampon in an effort to save face. Bendy is similarly saturated and having flow control problems.

This is generally a good natured place where incredibly immature and occasionally edgy humor is commonplace. Fuck, I've been carrying on the same stupid ruse for over 20 years. The absolute worst thing to do is proudly double down on serious for something that nobody GAF in the first place.

To answer your question about how the uninitiated would know what's going on: they can always consult with @IrishDawg22 ; he really has this place dialed in.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I know. I've made this very point in other forums as recently as today. My only point here is this: when you figured it out, you dropped it and didn't have occasion to rinse out any sand. And you were able to figure it out eventually. I'm not going to give anyone shit for initially biting; doubling down and exposing bruised vaginas with posts belaboring the point is a different story.

Here we are now, on page 6, and Sleddy is so confused that he's confused about his confusion and is bleeding through his tampon in an effort to save face. Bendy is similarly saturated and having flow control problems.

This is generally a good natured place where incredibly immature and occasionally edgy humor is commonplace. Fuck, I've been carrying on the same stupid ruse for over 20 years. The absolute worst thing to do is proudly double down on serious for something that nobody GAF in the first place.

To answer your question about how the uninitiated would know what's going on: they can always consult with @IrishDawg22 ; he really has this place dialed in.

I take back my kudos for "recruits families read these boards" you fucking no talent plagiarist.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I take back my kudos for "recruits families read these boards" you fucking no talent plagiarist.
    Like, 87.5% of my material is plagiarism my shit fucko! Welcome to 20 years ago.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was stealing material before you guys were born
  • Options

You were stealing material before Jesus was born.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Can confirm
  • Options

Sledog said:

#attorneysarenotfunny

lolz.

oh, you dived into the thread head first, and you know it. you didn't know it was comedy. that was the fucking point moron. lolz. you can't even keep your shit talk straight.

Ok!
    Dude get a grip.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#attorneysarenotfunny

lolz.

Ok!
    Dude get a grip.
    Better. At least you've dropped the cool kid routine. You weren't pulling it off officer dickhead.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    SFGbob said:

Alright and another thing Coug. 99.9% my time on this board is spent here on the Tug. I will occasionally look at the Ducks board, the only time it's fun to look at the UW Football board is when they are losing a game. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure I recommend it highly, very enjoyable way to take in a UW loss.

How in the hell were people to know that your "Race" post was cribbed entirely from Ballz?

Bob is a quook?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#attorneysarenotfunny

lolz.

Ok!
    Dude get a grip.
    Better. At least you've dropped the cool kid routine. You weren't pulling it off officer dickhead.
    You've never been a cool kid. Painfully obvious. But I'll bet band camp was a blast!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Uncle Race stole the tablet containing Commandments 11 through 15.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#attorneysarenotfunny

lolz.

Ok!
    Dude get a grip.
    You've never been a cool kid. Painfully obvious. But I'll bet band camp was a blast!
    God you're bad.

#bithard

#embarrassed
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#attorneysarenotfunny

lolz.

Ok!
    Dude get a grip.
    God you're bad.

#bithard

#embarrassed
    Called your bullshit saying you were dingy. Only the one post. Get over yourself.