Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More thoughts on race

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.

Comments