Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My (Serious) Thoughts on Race Relations in the United States

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,982 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So people talking about their race/nationality being enslaved long ago is now passe and not allowed. Got it. So everyone shut the fuck up! I'm good with that.

Oh Good Lord man.

Sled's computer didn't ship with a subtlety font.

PS, I hate that you have an avatar now.
    No it didn't. I'm not a very subtle person.

So it's just all one way? Any other race or ethnicties experiences in history are not equivocal? The rules change too often on all this stuff. Can someone print a list please?
    Please, go on.
    Nothing to go on about. The past is past. It's history and I am against erasing it. The left wants it all banned. Taken down. hidden. I'm all for all history. All of it. Skewing history damages our future. OK? Simple ain't it?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,928
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So people talking about their race/nationality being enslaved long ago is now passe and not allowed. Got it. So everyone shut the fuck up! I'm good with that.

Oh Good Lord man.

So it's just all one way? Any other race or ethnicties experiences in history are not equivocal? The rules change too often on all this stuff. Can someone print a list please?
    Please, go on.
    Nothing to go on about. The past is past. It's history and I am against erasing it. The left wants it all banned. Taken down. hidden. I'm all for all history. All of it. Skewing history damages our future. OK? Simple ain't it?
    So maybe what I thought was a Tug collective effort to subliminally call Hondo and his bros, and me, the "n word" was really just me ignoring history.

Yep, I do see your point now.

Thanks!
    dnc said:

There are very few instances in society today in which anything is actually racist against white people. Educated people understand that which is why nobody cares. White people are not minorities in this country and over the past 500 years European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history. It's not like white people were slaves in this country and then generationally oppressed while being called "white trash". That didn't happen, so it's a false equivalency. I call you trash because I think you're a trash person and a racist. People in the Tug continue to prove me right. You're all literally on record subliminally calling Hondo and his bros the n-word and you think that equates to us? calling you white trash? LMAO get the fuck out of here.

It's time @DerekJohnson. These guys think they're untouchable because they've been here so long and they're escalating their racism. They just gotta go. Parents and recruits read this forum!!

An Injun defeated @Race.

Not sure how that bodes for relations.
    That does turn history on its head doesn't it?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

There are very few instances in society today in which anything is actually racist against white people. Educated people understand that which is why nobody cares. White people are not minorities in this country and over the past 500 years European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history. It's not like white people were slaves in this country and then generationally oppressed while being called "white trash". That didn't happen, so it's a false equivalency. I call you trash because I think you're a trash person and a racist. People in the Tug continue to prove me right. You're all literally on record subliminally calling Hondo and his bros the n-word and you think that equates to us? calling you white trash? LMAO get the fuck out of here.

It's time @DerekJohnson. These guys think they're untouchable because they've been here so long and they're escalating their racism. They just gotta go. Parents and recruits read this forum!!

An Injun defeated @Race.

Not sure how that bodes for relations.
    That does turn history on its head doesn't it?
    We're entering into a

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,982 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Oh Good Lord man.

Please, go on.
    So maybe what I thought was a Tug collective effort to subliminally call Hondo and his bros, and me, the "n word" was really just me ignoring history.

Thanks!
    Really how am I or anyone else calling anyone the N word? I don't know what color anyone on here happens to be. Do you have secret photo's?

@Swaye are there pics of everyone in the Wam? Hopefully not naked!
    edited August 2019
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Oh Good Lord man.

Please, go on.

Thanks!
    Really how am I or anyone else calling anyone the N word? I don't know what color anyone on here happens to be. Do you have secret photo's?

I said it was subliminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Oh Good Lord man.

Please, go on.

Thanks!

Yes, and yes. My Wigman name is Snuffalupagus. I'll let you figure out why.

Look what you have created Crepé

Indeed. I think I may do this moar often.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,940
    edited August 2019

Hmmm, is there any race of people in America today where it's legal to use their race against them in order to discriminate against them? Yes or no?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SFGbob said:

Hmmm, is there any race of people in America today where it's legal to use their race against them in order to discriminate against them? Yes or no?
    No clue what's going on in another thread.

Surprised I'm surprised.
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Surprised I'm surprised.
    I "get" that you guys have your secret handshakes and threads were you blow each other over how cleaver and funny you think are.

I don't give a fuck.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Surprised I'm surprised.
    I "get" that you guys have your secret handshakes and threads were you blow each other over how cleaver and funny you think are.

I don't give a fuck.
    Fuck off, Gaybob, and quit fagging out the bored.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Surprised I'm surprised.

I don't give a fuck.
    Speaking of the lead blow job boy, here comes Flea.

Dance my little fucking monkey dance. Watch closely folks the one trick pony is about to perform his trick.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Surprised I'm surprised.

I don't give a fuck.

Dance my little fucking monkey dance. Watch closely folks the one trick pony is about to perform his trick.
    You're a crying little bitch, Gaybob. How many whiny fucking threads did you start this week, Nancy? Was it enough to get some of that sand out of your humongous snatch?

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Surprised I'm surprised.

I don't give a fuck.

You're a crying little bitch, Gaybob. How many whiny fucking threads did you start this week, Nancy? Was it enough to get some of that sand out of your humongous snatch?

Called it!!!

And there you have it folks, the amazing one trick pony's "trick."

Lets all give him a hand.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,832 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

I am laughing with you if this is some sort of joke.

If it is a serious post, I think you need to sit down with your mommy and clear your head. History is long gone. The future is what each of us makes of it. Guilty re-hashing time prior to 1964 is a game you dems play to divide the races. Everyone else has moved on.

Your recollection of history is really fucked up by the way. My guess is you are probably just trying to re-write it to make yourself somehow FEEL GOOD! Hell the American Indians would slaughter other tribes, rape the children and eat them for fucks sake.

The 20th century socialists/communist slaughtered 100,000,000 people and you on the left want to go there all over again. You haven't learned a fucking thing but here you are pouring your little heart out accusing everyone but yourself of being a racist. Again, go sit down with mommy and have a nice chat.

One more thing, I don't use the N word. Period. Your vaunted political leaders have, but not me.

I am laughing with you if this is some sort of joke.

If it is a serious post, I think you need to sit down with your mommy and clear your head. History is long gone. The future is what each of us makes of it. Guilty re-hashing time prior to 1964 is a game you dems play to divide the races. Everyone else has moved on.

Your recollection of history is really fucked up by the way. My guess is you are probably just trying to re-write it to make yourself somehow FEEL GOOD! Hell the American Indians would slaughter other tribes, rape the children and eat them for fucks sake.

The 20th century socialists/communist slaughtered 100,000,000 people and you on the left want to go there all over again. You haven't learned a fucking thing but here you are pouring your little heart out accusing everyone but yourself of being a racist. Again, go sit down with mommy and have a nice chat.

One more thing, I don't use the N word. Period. Your vaunted political leaders have, but not me.
    You just don't get the joke!!!!