Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wynden Ho'ohuli, 4* 2021 LB, Mililani (Mililani), HI (Offered 11/4)

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I've been talking a lot to Oregon, they have come out to talk and want me to get up there for the spring game for a visit," the four-star linebacker from Mililani said. "I've also been in contact with Coach (Ed) Orgeron at LSU. He had a great conversation with my parents and he told me he loves what he has seen on film. I watched the national championship and they handled it. That would be a big school for me, so I've thought about getting out there for a visit this spring to check it out for myself.

"With Oregon, just looking at how they're recruiting linebackers, it's definitely interesting. I look at Noah (Sewell) and (Justin) Flowe, and obviously they're big-time players so I'm definitely going to be seeing how they do together. Right now I'm thinking I'll take all my officials before I make a decision and just start to sort through everything."

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A million percent to Oregon
  • Options
    Literally Jordan Botelho's recruitment again. Thought of as early favorites but in actuality aren't close because of one mister Bob Gregory. Best guess is we get Simon because he's in-state, and Trey Reynolds because he's of the ilk that Gregory can actually get to commit. Hopefully Lake is already doing preliminary work for who to take over once his contract is up.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been talking a lot to Oregon, they have come out to talk and want me to get up there for the spring game for a visit," the four-star linebacker from Mililani said. "I've also been in contact with Coach (Ed) Orgeron at LSU. He had a great conversation with my parents and he told me he loves what he has seen on film. I watched the national championship and they handled it. That would be a big school for me, so I've thought about getting out there for a visit this spring to check it out for myself.

"With Oregon, just looking at how they're recruiting linebackers, it's definitely interesting. I look at Noah (Sewell) and (Justin) Flowe, and obviously they're big-time players so I'm definitely going to be seeing how they do together. Right now I'm thinking I'll take all my officials before I make a decision and just start to sort through everything."

Oregon getting those two should help us if we go head to head vs Oregon on LB prospects. It’s kind of like our DL class this year after loading up the year before. It’s hard to pull in top guys at a position every years
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Oregon getting those two should help us if we go head to head vs Oregon on LB prospects. It’s kind of like our DL class this year after loading up the year before. It’s hard to pull in top guys at a position every years
    And they already got one blue chip LB for 2021.

If we have any ability to recruit LBs at all we shouldn’t looser him to Oregon.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

And they already got one blue chip LB for 2021.

If we have any ability to recruit LBs at all we shouldn’t looser him to Oregon.
    Forgot about Brown. Yeah, we fucked up if we lose a LB to Oregon.
  • Options

Says UW, LSU, and Nebraska are 3 main schools he is looking at. LSU hasn’t offered and might not at the end of the day so UW is in good shape.

Sounds like we're Wynden right now.

Awfully warm out for December though.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Says UW, LSU, and Nebraska are 3 main schools he is looking at. LSU hasn’t offered and might not at the end of the day so UW is in good shape.

So Bob went all in on this kid (and passed on Simon) just based on the hope that LSU wouldn’t want him? Fuck me
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

So Bob went all in on this kid (and passed on Simon) just based on the hope that LSU wouldn’t want him? Fuck me
    results matter
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

I member when Simon wanted an LSU offer. If they haven't offered yet, if they do, its stricly as a plan F possibility.
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

The 2021 ILB class is loaded. This guy, Julien Simon, Ethan Calvert, Keith Brown, and Will Latu are all good options

How fast things change in just a few months.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Expect a woof soon. He just committed.
  • Options
    proofproof Member Posts: 278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

With Bob in the picture I can never feel good about anyone.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

Ruth?
  • Options
    Mooser42 said:

Ruth?
    BTP copy pasta
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    OneNipple said:

NEsnake12 said:

The 2021 ILB class is loaded. This guy, Julien Simon, Ethan Calvert, Keith Brown, and Will Latu are all good options

Saddest one of that list is Latu... he looked so promising early on
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

OneNipple said:

NEsnake12 said:

Saddest one of that list is Latu... he looked so promising early on
    I thought he was going to be a Kam Chancellor type safety from his early HUDL when the TSIO guys were talking about him.