Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You'll Never Guess Who Stopped By to say "Hi"

Options
2»

Comments

• 89ute
    89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

89ute said:

dnc said:

89ute said:

Fucking retards, get it right!

Wait, what?

When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed?

There are Multiple U's

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2017/11/18/president-trump-poses-with-utah-ski-team-and-throws-up-the-u/
    Fuck that. Even with @89ute himself pointing it out I didn't get it.

Er'body knows who the "U" represents, and it's not a bunch of mormons who couldn't get into BYU.
    Psssssst - they're ain't no "U" in Miami.
    PSST: there is in University. And we? were there first. And you're Utah, so NOFC.

Cease and desist!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, you were not first. We've been the U since the late 1800s. Miami became (what you think) is the the U in 1973 when you criminal fucks adopted the split color U logo. It took off in the 80's when you were last relevant with your sleazy band of felon fuck players. So fuck off.
  • rodmansrage
    rodmansrage Member Posts: 6,062
    Options

I really want to know what you're telling me here because I suspect it's funny.

eh, its not my best effort, but here goes:

mormons who love 89ute's utes will drink coffee and beverages in coffee, they dont give a shit what the church says, they want to slam frappuccino's in their husband's f150 and fly flags in rice eccles.

mormons who hate 89ute's utes (i.e. byu cuogs) are instructed by the church they cannot drink coffee (something about caffeine in hot beverages) but can slam all the mountain dews (cold caffeine) they please.

the new hot thing in utah is drive thru soda shops FOR THAT CAFFEINE FIX THAT THE CHUCH BE AIGHT WIT:

"enjoy a fizzy drink with us whilst we read you our scripture!"
  • creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options
    89ute said:

89ute said:

dnc said:

89ute said:

Fucking retards, get it right!

Wait, what?

When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed?

There are Multiple U's

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2017/11/18/president-trump-poses-with-utah-ski-team-and-throws-up-the-u/
    Fuck that. Even with @89ute himself pointing it out I didn't get it.

Er'body knows who the "U" represents, and it's not a bunch of mormons who couldn't get into BYU.
    Psssssst - they're ain't no "U" in Miami.
    PSST: there is in University. And we? were there first. And you're Utah, so NOFC.

Cease and desist!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, you were not first. We've been the U since the late 1800s. Miami became (what you think) is the the U in 1973 when you criminal fucks adopted the split color U logo. It took off in the 80's when you were last relevant with your sleazy band of felon fuck players. So fuck off.
    Hmm. Let me put it to you this way: NOFC about Utah. Not yesterday, not today and not ever.

Miami will win 5 more national titles before Utah gets near one. Take your screen shot.

So I stand by what I said: Miami is the U. Utah is just trying really hard ... like always.

HTH
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,431
    Options

I really want to know what you're telling me here because I suspect it's funny.

eh, its not my best effort, but here goes:

mormons who love 89ute's utes will drink coffee and beverages in coffee, they dont give a shit what the church says, they want to slam frappuccino's in their husband's f150 and fly flags in rice eccles.

mormons who hate 89ute's utes (i.e. byu cuogs) are instructed by the church they cannot drink coffee (something about caffeine in hot beverages) but can slam all the mountain dews (cold caffeine) they please.

the new hot thing in utah is drive thru soda shops FOR THAT CAFFEINE FIX THAT THE CHUCH BE AIGHT WIT:

"enjoy a fizzy drink with us whilst we read you our scripture!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy5K8ApSzhI

• BennyBeaver
    BennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Options