Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’m drawing as big of crowds-bigger than anybody,”Have you seen anybody draw bigger crowds than me”

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
I remember when Trump got mocked for a lesser boast than the Lyin King. I’m as serious as a heart attack. Joe has some real mental issues. I don’t want to help the Democrats but the sooner they can jettison this buffoon the better. This is Hillary 2.0

Joe Biden Gets Shut Down Bragging About Crowd Size in Iowa

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/20/joe-biden-gets-shut-down-bragging-about-crowd-size-in-iowa/

“Biden’s attempt at bravado, however, fell flat, with individuals in the crowd retorting “yes” to his question.”

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited August 2019
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You sound scared of joe.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

I remember when Trump got mocked for a lesser boast than the Lyin King. I’m as serious as a heart attack. Joe has some real mental issues. I don’t want to help the Democrats but the sooner they can jettison this buffoon the better. This is Hillary 2.0

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/20/joe-biden-gets-shut-down-bragging-about-crowd-size-in-iowa/

“Biden’s attempt at bravado, however, fell flat, with individuals in the crowd retorting “yes” to his question.”

Biden is an embarrassment. The dem party is so void of any quality candidates that don't want to ruin our economy and force everyone to talk and think like a progressive that creepy joe is all that is left.

Notice no talk about his financial dealings with China, no discussions or mocking of his fucked up kids. The media and libs on here don't want to discuss any of Bidens activities and it just shines the spotlight on the complete hypocrisy of the left.

Biden is looking and acting real old. He needs to retire and tend to his fucked up family. His wife is clearly in charge now and she is not a good look and herself says some inappropriate things. Just go away Joe your candidacy is a mess.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

You sound scared of joe.

Oh the horror! Where is the outrage hondo? Throw your fit, claim Biden is the biggest liar EVER!!!!!!!!!! Cry, stomp your feet, make some fucking posters! Isn't that what you libs did when Trump spoke about the inauguration crowd size? I mean it was national news for weeks right? Come on, gin up some of that fake outrage for us. Please????????
    2001400ex said:

You sound scared of joe.

HAHAHA now that’s funny. I hope he gets the nomination. He is a wreck. The only reason I post so much about him is he is a complete buffoon with his ow shit show. It’s incredible. It’s kind of like when you pass a bad accident and you can’t take your eyes off of it.

That’s alright Joe. Calm down. Yes your crowds are the largest. They are bigger than Trump’s crowds. Let’s go have a hot cocoa Joe.
    edited August 2019
    Yea, we’re all scared of Joe 😂

https://youtu.be/OkWkuBNvdjo
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was a tough time in the late 70s when MLK and RFK were killed
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, that's when blacks were still being forced to drink out of segregated water fountains is what I hear.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

And all those meetings with the Parkland students in the White House.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

Biden is an embarrassment. The dem party is so void of any quality candidates that don't want to ruin our economy and force everyone to talk and think like a progressive that creepy joe is all that is left.

Notice no talk about his financial dealings with China, no discussions or mocking of his fucked up kids. The media and libs on here don't want to discuss any of Bidens activities and it just shines the spotlight on the complete hypocrisy of the left.

Biden is looking and acting real old. He needs to retire and tend to his fucked up family. His wife is clearly in charge now and she is not a good look and herself says some inappropriate things. Just go away Joe your candidacy is a mess.
    Biden is the distraction to try and keep Warren from getting beat up in the primaries. He's a failure through and through...no change that changes and no chance he wins the nomination.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

Biden is the distraction to try and keep Warren from getting beat up in the primaries. He's a failure through and through...no change that changes and no chance he wins the nomination.
    If Joe can hold onto his support with blacks he'll be fine. He'll have trouble in Iowa and NH but once the campaign heads south he'll be tough to beat.