Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan Football ranked No. 7 in Preseason AP Poll

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,062
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    for hargbuah, this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its different
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,145
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

different different?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,062
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

different different?
    the most different difference that has ever differed is what insiders are telling me, everyone stuck around for the summer, worked harder than ever.

STAY TUNED!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2019
    Something happened with Harbaugh. I fully expected him to light it up there. He did so well at Aztec U and Furd that Michigan seemed like a no brainer for him.

Fucker cannot beat Buck, which is pretty much what matters there.

I just don't think he has anything left in the tank.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Harbaugh's secret weapon

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Something happened with Harbaugh. I fully expected him to light it up there. He did so well at Aztec U and Furd that Michigan seemed like a no brainer for him.

I respectfully disagree, good sir. He immediately leveled Michigan up and while they're an echelon below OSU -- they're solid as fuck and are poised to level up again with Urban out. It may take a few years for the Meyer effect to wear off, and there's no shame in Harbaugh failing against an all time great coach, but I do indeed think they break through. Maybe this year but likely the next. If by EONY he still hasn't beaten OSU, yes. But he will.

I will also always give Harbaugh a longer leash because he took a Stanford team that by most advanced analytics was worse than the 2008 0-12 and 1-11 UW/WSU teams....and by year 4 made them the most shady, physical, and efficient team in all the land. Just a miraculous turnaround.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,728
    Founders Club
    He had Andrew Luck at Stanford. His QB's at Michigan have been pedestrian, at best.

I also think he's probably lost his edge to a certain degree.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,720
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

I respectfully disagree, good sir. He immediately leveled Michigan up and while they're an echelon below OSU -- they're solid as fuck and are poised to level up again with Urban out. It may take a few years for the Meyer effect to wear off, and there's no shame in Harbaugh failing against an all time great coach, but I do indeed think they break through. Maybe this year but likely the next. If by EONY he still hasn't beaten OSU, yes. But he will.

I will also always give Harbaugh a longer leash because he took a Stanford team that by most advanced analytics was worse than the 2008 0-12 and 1-11 UW/WSU teams....and by year 4 made them the most shady, physical, and efficient team in all the land. Just a miraculous turnaround.
    the naysayers are seeing what they want to see in Harbaugh. I totally agree with your assessment.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He needs more tim. You don't know the damage RichRod did there
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

I'm witcha Glads (I like to call you Glads). He took that Furd program and beat Pete when Pete was Pete. What he did there was epic. And I like his crazy style. I'm a fan.

Maybe I've just missed it ... this leveling up. I guess I've forgotten how shitty they were, but he's been there a looong tim now. And great coaches at great programs don't need other great coaches at other great programs to LEAVE! before getting it together.

He doesn't beat Buck, and he doesn't play on the big stage in January. With Michigan's vast resources and history and cache, he's had enough tim. At this point, other than building a stingy defense last season, he's underperformed.

Talk me out of this.
  • Options

He had Andrew Luck at Stanford. His QB's at Michigan have been pedestrian, at best.

I also think he's probably lost his edge to a certain degree.

This is the part about which I wonder. (Nice grammar eh?)
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Harbaugh's secret weapon

Fields cant throw genius...his hitch is as bad as Paus. Lots of picks
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    Swaye's Wigwam

Harbaugh's secret weapon

So you don't know who the photo is of
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Harbaugh's secret weapon

So you don't know who the photo is of
    Uhh who is the qb under Day dipshit? Fuck Race, u been paying attention?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Lol you fucking guys. I can't believe I still chuckle at these tired ass jokes

Still funny after 23rd time