Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Going to Be Petersen or Nussmeier

Remember Jewd had the ASJ scoop fed to him by the AD so we know his sources are legit.

Hopefully Nuss has been a smokescreen and not a realistic top candidate but we know pool boy. In his world Petersen is the smokescreen.

Fuck us all if its Nuss.

Comments

• Of course it's Nuss. Fuck there has been some serious Dooging it up in here.

Mora and Petersen are the smoke screens that Pool Boy tried while Tui as the interim is the smoke screen to scare everyone so they will think Nuss isn't that bad.

I expect sometime tomorrow for Petersen to deny UW then this weekend UW will interview Pinkel, DeRuyter. After they strike out on them they'll settle for Nuss.

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Of course it's Nuss. Fuck there has been some serious Dooging it up in here.

Mora and Petersen are the smoke screens that Pool Boy tried while Tui as the interim is the smoke screen to scare everyone so they will think Nuss isn't that bad.

I expect sometime tomorrow for Petersen to deny UW then this weekend UW will interview Pinkel, DeRuyter. After they strike out on them they'll settle for Nuss.

Right as rain, except there will be no Deruyter or Pinkel (I know you were being sarcastic). Mora was to placate the 1%ers, now Peterson is to make it look like we really tried hard for another "top guy," and when Woody shits himself on that one, we will default to Nuss. Was there ever any doubt? Mora and Peterson had to be sold, and Woody proved he isn't up to the job. How much more evidence do Doogs need that Woody is a complete fuckbag?

We are getting Nuss, because Pool Boy can't land something legit. Water is wet. We are all fucked.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    It's Nussmeier. It's always been Nussmeier. Petersen has said no to various top 20 historical programs and he's going to say yes to Pool Boy?

Can't see it happening.

Busta Nut For Nuss!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Of course it's Nuss. Fuck there has been some serious Dooging it up in here.

Right as rain, except there will be no Deruyter or Pinkel (I know you were being sarcastic). Mora was to placate the 1%ers, now Peterson is to make it look like we really tried hard for another "top guy," and when Woody shits himself on that one, we will default to Nuss. Was there ever any doubt? Mora and Peterson had to be sold, and Woody proved he isn't up to the job. How much more evidence do Doogs need that Woody is a complete fuckbag?

We are getting Nuss, because Pool Boy won't even bother to try to land something legit. Water is wet. We are all fucked.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Fuck Woodward.