Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just more of the same from democrats

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,760
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You people are way too over the edge. You are unstable.

Illinois Dem: Sorry About That Mock Trump Assassination Photo at My Fundraiser

Illinois state Sen. Martin Sanodval (D-Chicago) apologized Sunday after photos from his fundraiser surfaced showing a mock assassination of someone wearing a mask depicting President Trump.

Remember when the Rats claimed that this map created a "climate of hate" and was responsible for the Gabby Gifford's shooting?

First I'll say it's fucktarded for anyone to mock kill the president.

That being said, are you really contending stupid shit like that didn't happen under Obama? Da fuq is wrong with you.
    By all means, post Republican candidate fundraisers where they put a BO mask on and pointed guns at his head. Or maybe you can post a Republican supporter in Hollywood who chopped off the fake head of BO made it all bloody and shit and took a triumphant looking photo holding the severed head. I can't think of any Republican supporters writing books and plays about how to kill a sitting Democrat president but maybe you can find that for us. Come to think of it I can't remember (but its possible) Republican supporters beating democrats who wanted to go watch BO speak or Republican masked thugs burning cars, beating people with metal bars, bashing places of business and taking away a persons right to assemble or speak but maybe you can find that for us too.

FFS you are one lying MF'er.
    I'm not going digging. But you think this comment was much different?

Sen. David Perdue, a freshman senator from Georgia, opened his remarks at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference by encouraging attendees to pray for President Obama. But, he added in a joking tone, they need to pray for him in a very specific way: “We should pray for him like Psalms 109:8 says: May his days be short,” the senator said, smiling wryly.

The crowd chuckled and he moved on with his address.

The rest of that passage, which Perdue did not recite, reads, “May another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.”
    Holy Shit that's the best you could come up with?
    In 30 seconds.... Yes. Here's a hint. Actually saying you want the president dead, at a faith and freedom conference, with the crowd chuckling.... Might be worse than a skit pretending to kill the president. HTH
    But he didn't say that. But you're a pathological liar and this is just what you do. 30 seconds my ass, you've been looking all day for something and this was the best you could come up with.
    They didn't kill Trump. What's your point?
    They want to. They just cancelled a movie all about murdering trump voters. They mad a movie about assassinating Bush etc etc.

Maybe we could get a movie about the same with democrats as the targets? Oh no that can't happen as the left makes the movies.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Illinois state Sen. Martin Sanodval (D-Chicago) apologized Sunday after photos from his fundraiser surfaced showing a mock assassination of someone wearing a mask depicting President Trump.

Remember when the Rats claimed that this map created a "climate of hate" and was responsible for the Gabby Gifford's shooting?

That being said, are you really contending stupid shit like that didn't happen under Obama? Da fuq is wrong with you.
    By all means, post Republican candidate fundraisers where they put a BO mask on and pointed guns at his head. Or maybe you can post a Republican supporter in Hollywood who chopped off the fake head of BO made it all bloody and shit and took a triumphant looking photo holding the severed head. I can't think of any Republican supporters writing books and plays about how to kill a sitting Democrat president but maybe you can find that for us. Come to think of it I can't remember (but its possible) Republican supporters beating democrats who wanted to go watch BO speak or Republican masked thugs burning cars, beating people with metal bars, bashing places of business and taking away a persons right to assemble or speak but maybe you can find that for us too.

Sen. David Perdue, a freshman senator from Georgia, opened his remarks at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference by encouraging attendees to pray for President Obama. But, he added in a joking tone, they need to pray for him in a very specific way: “We should pray for him like Psalms 109:8 says: May his days be short,” the senator said, smiling wryly.

The rest of that passage, which Perdue did not recite, reads, “May another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.”
    In 30 seconds.... Yes. Here's a hint. Actually saying you want the president dead, at a faith and freedom conference, with the crowd chuckling.... Might be worse than a skit pretending to kill the president. HTH
    But he didn't say that. But you're a pathological liar and this is just what you do. 30 seconds my ass, you've been looking all day for something and this was the best you could come up with.
    You lied he never "actually" said he want Obama dead. They didn't kill Trump doesn't address the fact you lied. Did anyone here claim they killed Trump? You're such a fucking pathological liar you can't even recognize what is and what isn't lie.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You lied he never "actually" said he want Obama dead. They didn't kill Trump doesn't address the fact you lied. Did anyone here claim they killed Trump? You're such a fucking pathological liar you can't even recognize what is and what isn't lie.
    Yes may your days be short. Followed in the Bible with may your wife be a widow. Definitely does not speak to wanting someone dead.

You truly are a dumb motherfucker.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How is not that an imminent threat to the life of the President? - Hondo
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honda must be upset that Granny Tahlib asked God to strike Trump down

Islam means peace
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes may your days be short. Followed in the Bible with may your wife be a widow. Definitely does not speak to wanting someone dead.

You truly are a dumb motherfucker.
    You claimed he “actually” said it you pathological liar.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

</blockquot

Jeezus, is that the best you can do? Democrats have jumped the shark and shown us just how violent and dangerous they can be to anyone who thinks differently than they do. The hope here is that you people never get the majority in both houses and the WH because if your past 3 years of violence and the taking away of peoples rights is any indication of the future dem party leadership, this is going to be a country led by a bunch of Pol Pots.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Of the petty trump tweets this might be the funniest
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Democrats getting what they give and they can't stand it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840

Democrats getting what they give and they can't stand it.
    Cause I'll tell you one thing
    You can't get what you want
    Till you know what you want
    Said you can't get what you want
    Till you know what you want
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm convinced that Hondo is not a pathological liar.

He is just that fucking stupid.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

I'm convinced that Hondo is not a pathological liar.

He is just that fucking stupid.

He can still be both.

Hondo shows off his big brain - So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?

The facts - Public school teachers are 77% female and 80% white and yes they are heavily Rat party members.