Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Persian hordes with clubs invade white supremacist stronghold

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited August 2019 in Tug Tavern

Persian hordes, Persian whores....220, 221...whatever it takes.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A ton of people have been to Gozzer this summer. My buddy had Wayne Gretzky play through his group a few years ago. Guess it was pretty comical. They were on a par 3. Everyone basically hit their ball in the shit and dropped a ball on the green and moved on.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

A ton of people have been to Gozzer this summer. My buddy had Wayne Gretzky play through his group a few years ago. Guess it was pretty comical. They were on a par 3. Everyone basically hit their ball in the shit and dropped a ball on the green and moved on.

I told Wayne to slow the fuck down. But that bitch insisted on hitting out. When he and Brett Hull have a few sodas, it just turns into a dick measuring contest.

Neither can putt worth shit.

Do not get me started on Adam Levine. Just don't bend over to mark you ball....that's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gozzer gets busier every summer. Many members have age 15 and under kids. Keeping in mind that these families have multiple homes, Gozzer is the kids favorite place to go. Very family friendly if you choose. It is designed so that if you don't want to be around the kids you can do so.
    IMHO, it is very well thought out on the part of Discovery Land Co.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I told Wayne to slow the fuck down. But that bitch insisted on hitting out. When he and Brett Hull have a few sodas, it just turns into a dick measuring contest.

Neither can putt worth shit.

Do not get me started on Adam Levine. Just don't bend over to mark you ball....that's all I'm saying.
    Very true.
    It is best to avoid most of the famous, there are exceptions. The Kuchers couldn't be any more down to earth. Yes, I know about the Messican caddie thing.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Blu82 said:

Gozzer gets busier every summer. Many members have age 15 and under kids. Keeping in mind that these families have multiple homes, Gozzer is the kids favorite place to go. Very family friendly if you choose. It is designed so that if you don't want to be around the kids you can do so.

Derailers at Arrow Point was a rite of passage. Fuck the north end of the Lake Coeur d'Alene. The only part worth a shit any more is the southern portion owned by the @swaye 's all the way up to the banjo/pig fucking country on the St. Joe/St. Maries.

• Options

Blu82 said:

Derailers at Arrow Point was a rite of passage. Fuck the north end of the Lake Coeur d'Alene. The only part worth a shit any more is the southern portion owned by the @swaye 's all the way up to the banjo/pig fucking country on the St. Joe/St. Maries.

Even though it was of some benefit to me personally, I was sad to see Eddy's closed to the public. Lots of good memories from the Thursday night spaghetti feeds.
    You are right about the north end being too busy. I like swimming in the open water and do so most mornings but it has to be before 8am. Too many boats.
    I really wish Gozzer or Black Rock could have been built on Hayden.
  • Options
    If you're going to rag on the pig fuckers you're gonna have a problem with @CD.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

If you're going to rag on the pig fuckers you're gonna have a problem with @CD.

@CD would last 14.2 seconds in St. Maries, Idaho.

That includes the 9.6 seconds required to unzip....

• Options

*Armenian

INFIDELS!!!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,686
    North end sucks all summer. All the Washitonians invade as well.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

North end sucks all summer. All the Washitonians invade as well.