Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kamala wants them all

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited August 2019 in Tug Tavern
But of course she has one!

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3567371002?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid

"Harris, a former DA, apparently thinks it's fine to own a handgun for personal safety. That's a position held by the NRA, not progressive Democrats."

She is also an absolute liar. You can not nor have you ever been able to buy guns online as a private citizen and have them sent to you. Never. But the HondoBros believe whatever bullshit they're spoon fed.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So keeping criminals from buying guns online without a background check is now akin to taking all your guns.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

So keeping criminals from buying guns online without a background check is now akin to taking all your guns.

Give it a try dumbshit. Should be easy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    When I saw “Kamala wants them all,” I thought you meant double entry. Rats.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No one can by a gun online from any registered dealer without a background check.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I do not know of any place where you can buy a gun online. I am not saying with absolute certainty they do not exist, but I am pretty into gun culture and have never heard of one. You can purchase a gun online from many places, and all of them then ship that gun to an authorized FFL where you do paperwork and have a background check run, just like any other gun purchase. If no background online gun sales exist, please direct me there.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I do not know of any place where you can buy a gun online. I am not saying with absolute certainty they do not exist, but I am pretty into gun culture and have never heard of one. You can purchase a gun online from many places, and all of them then ship that gun to an authorized FFL where you do paperwork and have a background check run, just like any other gun purchase. If no background online gun sales exist, please direct me there.
    Exactly. This is more boulderdash from the left meant to stir emotion by effectively taking advantage of an ignorant voting block.

Guns purchased online have to be shipped to an authorized FFL who is required to perform a background check prior to turning the gun over to the buyer. The process takes longer than going directly to a gun shop and is just as thorough. The advantage is access to a wider selection of guns and potentially better pricing, not ease of access. The ultimate ease of access is obtained on the street by illegal means. No law or executive order can fix that.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

From what I understand. It's more Craigslist and such and meeting up for private sales. You can still do that in a lot of states. I had a buddy that was a dealer that advertised on CL. The sales aren't akin to Amazon, but they also aren't subject to background checks in every state either.

That being said, even if I'm wrong, how does this take any gun from anyone?
  • Options

When I saw “Kamala wants them all,” I thought you meant double entry. Rats.

No doubt she's done that plenty! You don't screw your way into politics at this level by being a piker!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

From what I understand. It's more Craigslist and such and meeting up for private sales. You can still do that in a lot of states. I had a buddy that was a dealer that advertised on CL. The sales aren't akin to Amazon, but they also aren't subject to background checks in every state either.

That's not what this was about. But then you were wrong and have backtracked as usual. Craigslist doesn't accept any firearms adds. Keep peddling the lies comrade.

Kamala like all the dems is talking confiscation. It's the dem platform now along with the removal of the second amendment. But you know all that as you get updates. Comrade.

• Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

That's not what this was about. But then you were wrong and have backtracked as usual. Craigslist doesn't accept any firearms adds. Keep peddling the lies comrade.

Kamala like all the dems is talking confiscation. It's the dem platform now along with the removal of the second amendment. But you know all that as you get updates. Comrade.

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/17/482483537/semi-automatic-weapons-without-a-background-check-can-be-just-a-click-away
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/17/482483537/semi-automatic-weapons-without-a-background-check-can-be-just-a-click-away
    That is not what shes talking about. Keep up. Also most everywhere has background checks now for private transfers. You can pick one up on the street in any city. Criminals are entrepreneurs and sell illegal shit. But I don't think you know that since remembering to breathe is tough.

NPR? Now there's a news source.....
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

That is not what shes talking about. Keep up. Also most everywhere has background checks now for private transfers. You can pick one up on the street in any city. Criminals are entrepreneurs and sell illegal shit. But I don't think you know that since remembering to breathe is tough.

Ok WTF do you think she's talking about then. Because it says nothing in the OP about taking any gun from anyone.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Ok WTF do you think she's talking about then. Because it says nothing in the OP about taking any gun from anyone.
    Hondo supports destroying the 2nd amendment news at 11.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Background checks on online gun sales destroys the second amendment. Clearly.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Bullshit is all you spout.

The dem platform is now removal of the second amendment. but you know that as your handlers have you hear shilling for it.

Here is one of your hero's and lists.

“Lists”

“A mournful discovery:

Who agree with you are ‘insane’

Who do not agree with you are in power.”

PK Dick

Over 700k Russians were rounded-up by Stalin’s dreaded NKVD and summarily shot during his infamous “purges” of 1937/38. Countless others rotted and died in gulags.

Many were executed by "troikas" (secret military tribunals).

But for 44k, their death sentences were personally approved by Stalin. His initials, always scribbled in bright red, appear on 357 separate “lists.”

On Sunday, Bernie Sanders proposed the establishment of a “list” of “disreputable federal law enforcement officers”

He also proposed federal funding to assist states in establishing similar “lists.”

When in power, Bernie will surely establish all kinds of such “lists!”

Of course, membership on such a “list” is arbitrary, but permanent, and despite all phoney
    Democrat/socialist/Marxist/Communist drivel about “transparency,” such “lists” are secret, capricious, and ever-lasting!

They’re off to a good start with Red Flag Law “lists!”

Once you’re arbitrarily “red-flagged,” you’re status as a shunned, ever-distrusted, “mentally-ill,” second-class citizen is permanent. Your Second-Amendment Rights as a American Citizen are forever revoked, without trial, without recourse, and all in secret!

No transparent “due process” is ever involved when your name is casually added to the “Red Flag List,” and you can never get off the “list.”

All this, despite the fact that you’ve never been so much as changed with, much less convicted of, any crime, nor have you ever been examined by any real doctor to authoritatively determine your mental-health-status.

Simultaneously, Bernie wants to release from prison violent felons who actually have been, via exhaustive due process, charged, convicted, and sentenced.

So, real criminals go free, while innocent citizens go on a ‘list!”

When you’re wondering what “socialism” looks like, you need look no further!

“Dictatorship of the Communist Party is maintained by recourse to every form of violence.”

Leon Trotsky
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The dem platform is now removal of the second amendment. but you know that as your handlers have you hear shilling for it.

“Lists”

“A mournful discovery:

PK Dick

Over 700k Russians were rounded-up by Stalin’s dreaded NKVD and summarily shot during his infamous “purges” of 1937/38. Countless others rotted and died in gulags.

But for 44k, their death sentences were personally approved by Stalin. His initials, always scribbled in bright red, appear on 357 separate “lists.”

On Sunday, Bernie Sanders proposed the establishment of a “list” of “disreputable federal law enforcement officers”

He also proposed federal funding to assist states in establishing similar “lists.”

Of course, membership on such a “list” is arbitrary, but permanent, and despite all phoney
    Democrat/socialist/Marxist/Communist drivel about “transparency,” such “lists” are secret, capricious, and ever-lasting!

Once you’re arbitrarily “red-flagged,” you’re status as a shunned, ever-distrusted, “mentally-ill,” second-class citizen is permanent. Your Second-Amendment Rights as a American Citizen are forever revoked, without trial, without recourse, and all in secret!

No transparent “due process” is ever involved when your name is casually added to the “Red Flag List,” and you can never get off the “list.”

All this, despite the fact that you’ve never been so much as changed with, much less convicted of, any crime, nor have you ever been examined by any real doctor to authoritatively determine your mental-health-status.

Simultaneously, Bernie wants to release from prison violent felons who actually have been, via exhaustive due process, charged, convicted, and sentenced.

“Dictatorship of the Communist Party is maintained by recourse to every form of violence.”

Leon Trotsky
    I really hope this was a copy paste. If not you have way too much time on your hands.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

“Lists”

“A mournful discovery:

PK Dick

Leon Trotsky
    I really hope this was a copy paste. If not you have way too much time on your hands.
    Sure was but your agenda hasn't changed since Stalin has it? Kill all who oppose or disobey. That's where all the smart lefties are headed. We'll see how those 350+ million guns and trillions of rounds of ammo in private hands works out when your final solution shows up.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    I'll give Kamala my big purple smoking gun, alright.....

She'll forget Willie Brown.

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'll give Kamala my big purple smoking gun, alright.....

She'll forget Willie Brown.

Sounds potentially painful. Try lube.