Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark is bringing his hurry up bullshit offense to USC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And "frantic pace"? That happens EVERY FUCKING TIME Sark fell behind even 3 points. I have NEVER seen a more impatient and frantic play caller in all my years watching football. Cant wait to beat the piss out of Sark's teams'. I hope it's via a slow powerful run/play action iffense. Oh the irony there!
  • Options

alumni94 said:

Sark was able to run the ball at UW. Polk and Sankey shown that, and with crap for a line. USC is know for being a running back school (at least in the past…Heisman Winners). I think Sark has good potential to bring that back to USC.

The only problem is he never stuck with the run. He always chose really weird times to throw the other team off and it was usually a pretty shitty play call. Pretty much if Sankey on 1st down got a gain of 1 or 2 yards I knew the drive was fucked.
    He did that at USC as an OC. I still remember Mark Sanchez was making his first career start at Oregon in 2007 in a hostile environment and he throws the ball first three plays.

It's what cost them against Oregon State in 2008 as well. He always reminded me of Bevell to the Seahawks on those Carroll teams where he'd get too cute but luckily Carroll's defense would always bail him out.
  • Options
    InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 1h
    ``The wide receiver position is a little too thin for my liking,'' Steve Sarkisian #USC

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 58m
    ``The cookies will stay,'' Steve Sarkisian said #USC

Good luck USC!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 1h
    ``The wide receiver position is a little too thin for my liking,'' Steve Sarkisian #USC

Good luck USC!

Will the doogs turn on him be complete when he signs Erik Brown and Rahshead Johnson?

• Options
    dnc said:

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 1h

Good luck USC!

Will the doogs turn on him be complete when he signs Erik Brown and Rahshead Johnson?

Doogs were freaking out about Johnson decommitting I was like who gives a fuck?

I want a coach who can recruit some OL.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 1h

Good luck USC!

Doogs were freaking out about Johnson decommitting I was like who gives a fuck?

I want a coach who can recruit some OL.
    Coach Bill Beeny actually did us a favor. No OL commits for us to worry about someone stealing while we're coachless. Thanks Sark!

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USC football is king in LA ... well, until Mora makes it Ucla. With no pro football, the magnifying glass is already burning a hole in Sark's back.

This will be really fun to watch, and since I always liked Ucla's uniforms, I can see myself being a Bruin fan. Hey, if Mora can do it ...