Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's not anti-semitism, they just oppose Israel's policies.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I was going to post some joobs but I don’t like to mix violence and sex and bob was literally murdered in this thread.

You need to learn to compartmentalize your morals.

Respect for saving this thread with a hint of joobs.

Now, here's the real thing.

Those joobs are my favorite joobs
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I was going to post some joobs but I don’t like to mix violence and sex and bob was literally murdered in this thread.

You need to learn to compartmentalize your morals.

Respect for saving this thread with a hint of joobs.

Now, here's the real thing.

Those joobs are my favorite joobs
    I have a pretty good feeling she could suck the chrome off a bumper, too.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yeah nothing like being "literally murdered" by libs like HH who post articles and supposed quotes directly from extreme left anti-Israel, anti-Jew sources like Intifada. He might have just as well quoted Mein Kampf.

Then idiots like you come here and applaud the bigotry. I think you and your lil' buddy HH need to starch your pointy hats again.
    If he quoted Mein Kampf he would have gotten applause from all the ANTIFA backers on here.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HHusky simply adds more words and context to the quote, which alone clearly shows a different narrative than what White Power Bob was asserting.

Then @Bendintheriverfs like a 4 year old accuses him of citing "extreme-left sources.''

The tug in a nutshell
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yeah nothing like being "literally murdered" by libs like HH who post articles and supposed quotes directly from extreme left anti-Israel, anti-Jew sources like Intifada. He might have just as well quoted Mein Kampf.

Then idiots like you come here and applaud the bigotry. I think you and your lil' buddy HH need to starch your pointy hats again.
    Funny cause the only one I’ve ever seen link to AmRen.com is you Atl
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

AIPAC fed people a line. His edited statement isn't reflective of what he actually said.

Yeah because what he "actually" said is so much better.
    What he actually said is that he favors a one state solution. What you actually said is that you’re a rube.
    Yes, a one state solution where Muslims are the majority and Israel is eliminated. He also said he was opposed to an exclusive Jewish state, when Israel isn't an exclusive Jewish state and that he is opposed to an exclusive Muslim state although he doesn't lead any BDS protest against the exclusive Muslim states that really do exist.

Historically Jews have fared so well when they are a minority people in a Muslim country, especially a Muslim country populated with people that have been trying to wipe them out since their inception. I'm shocked Israel hasn't jumped to sign onto this great deal.
    I don't agree with him. But if you can make your case without doctored quotes, do that. I don't want to be manipulated by AIPAC any more that I want to be manipulated by Hamas.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individuals/omar-barghouti/

“Barghouti’s father was a founding member of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964. “The PLO,” Omar recalls, “was very much part of our family [and] … our upbringing.”

“In a February 2015 talk sponsored by an SJP chapter in Portland, Oregon, Barghouti accused the United States and Israel of having secretly conspired to foment Islamic terrorism in order to create a pretext for military intervention and mass killings in the Muslim world. Said Barghouti: “We think that the U.S. and Israel are benefiting a lot from this ISIS phenomenon… Regardless [of] whether … the U.S. intelligence community created the beginnings of ISIS, well, they created [the] Taliban, they created Al-Qaeda, so why not ISIS? I mean, after all, who created bin Laden? It was the U.S. in Afghanistan…. We don’t have conclusive evidence. Regardless, who’s benefiting from ISIS? One thing is for sure: The tens of thousands of victims of ISIS are brown Muslim Arabs, predominantly.”

Just a "child of Palestinians, married to an Israeli lead[ing] a cause that involves Israel" right O'Keefed?
    Did you somehow disprove what I said?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Exactly. There are good arguments to be made against a "one state solution." Just like there are good arguments against any proposed solution.

You can make them without crying antisemitism.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

AIPAC fed people a line. His edited statement isn't reflective of what he actually said.

What he actually said is that he favors a one state solution. What you actually said is that you’re a rube.
    Yes, a one state solution where Muslims are the majority and Israel is eliminated. He also said he was opposed to an exclusive Jewish state, when Israel isn't an exclusive Jewish state and that he is opposed to an exclusive Muslim state although he doesn't lead any BDS protest against the exclusive Muslim states that really do exist.

Historically Jews have fared so well when they are a minority people in a Muslim country, especially a Muslim country populated with people that have been trying to wipe them out since their inception. I'm shocked Israel hasn't jumped to sign onto this great deal.
    I don't agree with him. But if you can make your case without doctored quotes, do that. I don't want to be manipulated by AIPAC any more that I want to be manipulated by Hamas.
    But I guess you can't make your case without lying about what the guy is really calling for. He wants a one state solution with a right of return and the elimination of Israel. This would turn the current Jewish state into a country with a Arab/Muslim majority and a Jewish minority. He is calling for the elimination of Israel. The guy doesn't have a problem with exclusionary Muslim states, he is a fucking liar. He has a problem with the one Jewish state that he lies about and claims is a exclusionary Jewish state.

What he wants is to put the Jews in Israel under the thumb of a majority Muslim government that's made up of people who have been trying to slaughter the Jews for the last 60 years.

Why don't you be honest about that O'Keefed?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

“Barghouti’s father was a founding member of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964. “The PLO,” Omar recalls, “was very much part of our family [and] … our upbringing.”

“In a February 2015 talk sponsored by an SJP chapter in Portland, Oregon, Barghouti accused the United States and Israel of having secretly conspired to foment Islamic terrorism in order to create a pretext for military intervention and mass killings in the Muslim world. Said Barghouti: “We think that the U.S. and Israel are benefiting a lot from this ISIS phenomenon… Regardless [of] whether … the U.S. intelligence community created the beginnings of ISIS, well, they created [the] Taliban, they created Al-Qaeda, so why not ISIS? I mean, after all, who created bin Laden? It was the U.S. in Afghanistan…. We don’t have conclusive evidence. Regardless, who’s benefiting from ISIS? One thing is for sure: The tens of thousands of victims of ISIS are brown Muslim Arabs, predominantly.”

Just a "child of Palestinians, married to an Israeli lead[ing] a cause that involves Israel" right O'Keefed?
    That you tried to whitewash the anti-Semitism and nut-baggery of the quy who was quoted? Most definitely.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    GDS said:

Funny cause the only one I’ve ever seen link to AmRen.com is you Atl
    WTF are you talking about?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But I guess you can't make your case without lying about what the guy is really calling for. He wants a one state solution with a right of return and the elimination of Israel. This would turn the current Jewish state into a country with a Arab/Muslim majority and a Jewish minority. He is calling for the elimination of Israel. The guy doesn't have a problem with exclusionary Muslim states, he is a fucking liar. He has a problem with the one Jewish state that he lies about and claims is a exclusionary Jewish state.

What he wants is to put the Jews in Israel under the thumb of a majority Muslim government that's made up of people who have been trying to slaughter the Jews for the last 60 years.

You're free to disbelieve him, blob.

I never suggested otherwise.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

That you tried to whitewash the anti-Semitism and nut-baggery of the quy who was quoted? Most definitely.
    You mean the guy who was misquoted.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

You mean the anti-Semite who wants to eliminate Israel and who thinks the Jews along with the United States are responsible for al Qaeda who was "misquoted?"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You're free to disbelieve him, blob.

I never suggested otherwise.
    I believe he is sincere in what he is calling for. The elimination of Israel. And I think he is lying his ass off when he claims to be opposed to Muslim only state. And you're free to run interference for a anti-Semitic nutbag.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

You mean the anti-Semite who wants to eliminate Israel and who thinks the Jews along with the United States are responsible for al Qaeda who was "misquoted?"
    The fella you misquoted. But I guess some Jews were actually responsible for your failure.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

The fella you misquoted. But I guess some Jews were actually responsible for your failure.
    Yes, the anti-Semite nutbag who thinks we're responsible al Qaeda and who wants to eliminate Israel that you tried to whitewash his background by referring to him as just a "child or Palestinians who is married to an Israeli" that I "misquoted."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

Yes, the anti-Semite nutbag who thinks we're responsible al Qaeda and who wants to eliminate Israel that you tried to whitewash his background by referring to him as just a "child or Palestinians who is married to an Israeli" that I "misquoted."
    Weird how you can't make your case using my words.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

My case is that he is an anti-Semetic nutbag and that you're running interference and making excuses for him.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Omar Barghouti

My case is that he is an anti-Semetic nutbag and that you're running interference and making excuses for him.

You take being corrected really personally. #ThinSkin