Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ohio white nationalist, anti-Semite arrested for threatening to shoot up Jewish community center

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hondo? Was this you?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Not sure why Democrats are trying to claim Trump is anti semitic when its become a democratic party plank to hate Jews

They're running the reverse. Walking the safety up repeatedly finally sunk in.

But, you'll recall the ends are contained so - no gain.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,284
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This guy would fit right in on this board with the White Power Bob Bros

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-white-nationalist-anti-semite-arrested-threatening-shoot/story?id=65040200

An Ohio man has been arrested for making threats toward a local Jewish community center in New Middletown. James Reardon Jr., 20, has been charged with telecommunications harassment and aggravated menacing and is being held in the Mahoning County Jail on $250,000 bond with a court hearing planned for Monday morning.

Reardon is an avowed anti-Semite and white nationalist and attended the deadly "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, according to WYTV. During the raid on his house on Friday police also discovered anti-Semitic and white nationalist propaganda.

Reardon had publicly stated before that he wanted to see a homeland established for white people when he was interviewed for a documentary, according to D'Egidio. Police also discovered that his social media feed was filled with racial slurs and derogatory statements about minorities.

Wow. A far left wacko party that feels perfectly comfortable being anti-semitic out in public and you think this guy reminds you of someone other than a democrat? The squad are upset this guy got caught.

Guys, they’re not racist, they just think Jews and blacks and hispanics are too stupid to vote in their own best interests.

You have to be smart to vote republican and it’s just a coincidence that all their voters are white.

Republicans aren't the ones who believe black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Guys, they’re not racist, they just think Jews and blacks and hispanics are too stupid to vote in their own best interests.

You have to be smart to vote republican and it’s just a coincidence that all their voters are white.

Republicans aren't the ones who believe black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.
    Actually, you are the ones that believe that. I don’t think having an ID has anything to do with intelligence or how lazy you are. You think if you don’t get an ID you are stupid and/or lazy.

Guess which race is statistically less likely to have an ID?

It’s weird how you republicans are just making fair and balanced arguments and every single time you come down on the side of white people.

If you don’t have ID you are lazy and stupid, black people are less likely to have ID, another coincidence. Don’t want Muslims coming into the country, they just happen to be brown. Don’t want Hispanics coming into the country, they just happen to be brown. Don’t care about police murdering unarmed black men but if a black man protests it’s a shit storm. Tax cuts for the rich, I wonder what race that benefits most. Medicare For All would help black people the most and you claim it would bankrupt our country when it costs less than our current system. Weird.

Every single time you favor the side that’s overwhelmingly white. Coincidence, not racism. I’ll just roll my eyes.

But, hey, black unemployment is low. That’s awesome. Who rebuilt this economy again? The guy that was in office for 8 years or the guy that’s been in it 2? Bet ya pick the white one.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tax cuts for the rich, I wonder what race that benefits most.

Asians
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Actually, you are the ones that believe that. I don’t think having an ID has anything to do with intelligence or how lazy you are. You think if you don’t get an ID you are stupid and/or lazy.

It’s weird how you republicans are just making fair and balanced arguments and every single time you come down on the side of white people.

If you don’t have ID you are lazy and stupid, black people are less likely to have ID, another coincidence. Don’t want Muslims coming into the country, they just happen to be brown. Don’t want Hispanics coming into the country, they just happen to be brown. Don’t care about police murdering unarmed black men but if a black man protests it’s a shit storm. Tax cuts for the rich, I wonder what race that benefits most. Medicare For All would help black people the most and you claim it would bankrupt our country when it costs less than our current system. Weird.

Every single time you favor the side that’s overwhelmingly white. Coincidence, not racism. I’ll just roll my eyes.

But, hey, black unemployment is low. That’s awesome. Who rebuilt this economy again? The guy that was in office for 8 years or the guy that’s been in it 2? Bet ya pick the white one.
    Muslims don't suck because they are not white. They suck because they are inbred barbaric religious zealots.
    edited August 2019
    SFGbob said:

Asians

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/524371847/trump-lost-more-of-the-asian-american-vote-than-the-national-exit-polls-showed

And they still won’t vote for your racist asses.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Asians

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/524371847/trump-lost-more-of-the-asian-american-vote-than-the-national-exit-polls-showed

But I thought the Republicans only do things to help white people? Interesting that you believe that the best way to help blacks is to increase welfare spending. Reveals much about your opinion of blacks.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Muslims don't suck because they are not white. They suck because they are inbred barbaric religious zealots.
    I can't believe there are still idiots like you that think all Muslims want to kill all Christians. Next thing you know, you'll say it's in the Quran to kill everyone who is not Muslim.
    edited August 2019

You sure do have an issue with skin color. Racist much? Do you ever consider the person and not their skin color? You sound racist as hell.

As for democrats, black skinned Americans, and ID to vote, I know you can't be stupid enough to believe your own bullshit. The history and the quotes by democrats over this issue will always be out there to read. I suggest you get busy educating yourself.

And no, BO had 8 years and never moved the needle. More part time and two job workers than ever. More full disability recipients than ever (by a long shot). Were you comatose while BO was in office or are you just trying to re-write history? Did you know that 90% of all new jobs during the Obama era were part time or contract jobs? Evidently you didn't know that. Ignorance is bliss right?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,094
    Swaye's Wigwam
    APAG is obsessed with skin color

That's what racist do
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asians

But I thought the Republicans only do things to help white people? Interesting that you believe that the best way to help blacks is to increase welfare spending. Reveals much about your opinion of blacks.
    Like I said, every single time you come down in favor of the side that is overwhelmingly white.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7013330/amp

Tell me again how tax cuts to the top 1% helped Asian more than whites.

APAG is obsessed with skin color

That's what racist do

Not as obsessed as the Trump supporters killing people over it.
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asians

Like I said, every single time you come down in favor of the side that is overwhelmingly white.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7013330/amp

Tell me again how tax cuts to the top 1% helped Asian more than whites.
    Hmmm, only the top 1% got a tax cut? You asked which racial group was helped the most by tax cuts. On average Asians have higher household income than whites.
    Standard Supporter

As much as it pains you Kobestopper, whites are still a majority in this country, if you cut the taxes for everyone who pays taxes white people are going to be the majority race who are helped by the cuts.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Not sure why Democrats are trying to claim Trump is anti semitic when its become a democratic party plank to hate Jews

Do the Jews know? 79% voted for Dems last year. It's almost as if they know all the Nazis are Republicans.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/07/how-religious-groups-voted-in-the-midterm-elections/
    That doesn't change that Democrats hate the Jews and welcome anti semitic people to hold office

Tahlib and Omar are Democrats

Hope this helps

American Jews do not think that criticism of Israel is automatically antisemitism, they aren't toddlers like Trump and Netanyahu. This fake outrage and now banning people is only harms Israel's long term image.

When even fucking AIPAC thinks you are going too far, it's bad.
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Do the Jews know? 79% voted for Dems last year. It's almost as if they know all the Nazis are Republicans.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/07/how-religious-groups-voted-in-the-midterm-elections/
    That doesn't change that Democrats hate the Jews and welcome anti semitic people to hold office

Tahlib and Omar are Democrats

Hope this helps

American Jews do not think that criticism of Israel is automatically antisemitism, they aren't toddlers like Trump and Netanyahu. This fake outrage and now banning people is only harms Israel's long term image.

When even fucking AIPAC thinks you are going too far, it's bad.
    Yes because refusing to acknowledge Israel's existence is just a criticism of Israel's policies. Did AIPAC come out in favor of the group who was sponsoring Omar and Talib's trip that says Jews use the blood of Christians in their Passover meals?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

As much as it pains you Kobestopper, whites are still a majority in this country, if you cut the taxes for everyone who pays taxes white people are going to be the majority race who are helped by the cuts.

Your Ignorance is on display. You ignore actual facts. Like the fact that the SALT deduction is capped at $10k. Which hurt people in high State tax states. Where do you think most Asians in America live Bob?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,621
    2001400ex said:

I can't believe there are still idiots like you that think all Muslims want to kill all Christians. Next thing you know, you'll say it's in the Quran to kill everyone who is not Muslim.
    "strike off their heads" seems like it might cause death. Is there a doctor on bored that can confirm? Asking for Hondo, not a fren.