Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFan Podcast: Coaching Search Analysis

2»

Comments

• Cornell is the only one in this podcast who gets it. Chest and Road Dawg you guys gotta be naive if you ever thought Woodward was going to make a good hire.

It's Nuss the whole time. Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. Mora and Petersen were the smoke screens not Nuss.

We are totally fucked. Good luck selling tickets there Pool Boy.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    One thing you should know: Chris Peterson closes his practices tight and form what I've heard, the media is pretty much locked out. Access to players is controlled, especially during the week between games and even at post-game interviews. Again, just from what I've read in the Boise media and heard from my Broncomania friends, the doogs at Dm.c will not be happy with Peterson's concepts of outsider access to his program. On the other hand, casual boosters like myself who like to look-in at the occasional practice scrimmage....... will like him.
  • Enough about Petersen he isn't coming here.

Chest needs to start working on turning www.firecoachsark.com into www.firescottwoodward.com ASAP
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Enough about Petersen he isn't coming here.

Chest needs to start working on turning www.firecoachsark.com into www.firescottwoodward.com ASAP

Should have just called it firepoolboy.com from the beginning.

Abundance.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    I never thought we were getting Petersen. It was too good to be true. I think Nuss is a bullshit name being put out by Nuss and his agents. I still don't think he will be our next coach. I predicted DeRuyter, but I doubt it will be him. It will probably be someone we have not even mentioned.
  • I never thought we were getting Petersen. It was too good to be true. I think Nuss is a bullshit name being put out by Nuss and his agents. I still don't think he will be our next coach. It will probably be someone we have not even mentioned.

It will be Nuss. Our idiot media supports it so Pool Boy knows if he hires him he won't get killed. Our idiot fans support it so Pool Boy knows he won't receive fan backlash either.

Also in Pool Boy's mind the Sark hire was a success so he wants to keep this "continuity" bullshit so we can remain "successful".

We are fucked!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I never thought we were getting Petersen. It was too good to be true. I think Nuss is a bullshit name being put out by Nuss and his agents. I still don't think he will be our next coach. It will probably be someone we have not even mentioned.

It will be Nuss. Our idiot media supports it so Pool Boy knows if he hires him he won't get killed. Our idiot fans support it so Pool Boy knows he won't receive fan backlash either.

Also in Pool Boy's mind the Sark hire was a success so he wants to keep this "continuity" bullshit so we can remain "successful".

We are fucked!
    I don't know why Woody wouldn't just hire Nuss now, it isn't like Bama is playing for anything this Saturday. Saban could probably give a fuck if Nuss left, they will still win their bowl game.

Even better maybe Nuss could end up getting us some more FREE PUB!! if he stayed and coached the bowel game.

• I never thought we were getting Petersen. It was too good to be true. I think Nuss is a bullshit name being put out by Nuss and his agents. I still don't think he will be our next coach. It will probably be someone we have not even mentioned.

We are fucked!
    I don't know why Woody wouldn't just hire Nuss now, it isn't like Bama is playing for anything this Saturday. Saban could probably give a fuck if Nuss left, they will still win their bowl game.

Even better maybe Nuss could end up getting us some more FREE PUB!! if he stayed and coached the bowel game.

Pool Boy has to drag this out a bit to pretend he "tried" when we all know he's going to settle on Nuss.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Pretend to drag it out? Thats a bit much.

Fail to land your top 3 and settle on Nuss? Thats more likely.

RoadDawg is right. Nuss is the smokescreen. Other than Petersen most candidates can't accept until Sunday-Monday.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    If it is Nuss, it will be announced by tomorrow. There wouldn't be much reason to drag it out any longer. I think it will be someone we aren't talking about, but probably a somewhat underwhelming hire.

Edit: Posted this before seeing report that Nuss is interviewing today with Petersen tomorrow.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    dnc said:

Enough about Petersen he isn't coming here.

Should have just called it firepoolboy.com from the beginning.

Abundance.

I'll use fireS-W- and have it forwarded to firepoolboy.com. So essentially using both. That's abundance.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Petersen is 49, DeRuyter is 50 so let's not act like Petersen is old or DeRuyter is young.

I've come around to Petersen actually.

Our head coach will be Nuss. Pool Boy is a fucking idiot.

I'm liking Petersen too. The Doog hate of him is confirming it for me.

My irony meter exploded after reading this post.
    Wait, you've had an irony meter installed this whole time??