Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Utah game on P12N

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2019 in Duck Refuge
Justin Herbert fucking sucks ass.

Dumb as shit quarterback.

Imagine losing to Utah.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

But but Oregon had more talent than ASU because Herbert.

@Strongarmcobra
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra
    ASU/UW at home was the P12CG in my opinion. They were a solid team with two top 10 (one top 3-4) offensive players in the conference and what appears to be a very underrated coach.

They were better than Utah and proved it but fucked themselves with that loss to Colorado.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra
    ASU/UW at home was the P12CG in my opinion. They were a solid team with two top 10 (one top 3-4) offensive players in the conference and what appears to be a very underrated coach.

They were better than Utah and proved it but fucked themselves with that loss to Colorado.
    Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

If he was underrated, Cristo was severely underrated.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

We're talking about a South Division here that is just as gritty as it is loaded.

Doesn't mean that game wasn't the REAL P12CG. Before the obligation to Santa Clara it would have been played in Seattle too.

Watch Christo get trucked in Tempe this year.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

We're talking about a South Division here that is just as gritty as it is loaded.

Doesn't mean that game wasn't the REAL P12CG. Before the obligation to Santa Clara it would have been played in Seattle too.

I'm not sure I actually understand what you're saying here, not that it matters.

As always, there's a prediction about the future in your rationalization of the past. Very Ballz-like.

Again, if Herm was underrated, so was Cristobal. Again, in 2019. Next year is irrelevant to that analysis. Entirely.

Thanks.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

Haie is the dumbshit poster of dumbshits. At least Haie isn’t as frequent as SAC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

I'm not sure I actually understand what you're saying here, not that it matters.

As always, there's a prediction about the future in your rationalization of the past. Very Ballz-like.

Again, if Herm was underrated, so was Cristobal. Again, in 2019. Next year is irrelevant to that analysis. Entirely.

Thanks.
    I said ASU was the best team in the South and it turns out that was probably the Pac 12 title game. Did you guys not watch any South games between the 2-3 contenders?

I can have the opinion that Herm is underrated but cristo isn't. Cristo was terribad on the road. Like, holy fuck you aren't even competing outside your own stadium and your team got up for 2 games (hated rival, chip REVENGE game) last year.

Ohhhhh lawsandl thinks I'm a doog oh man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think a pic of Browning with his head down has any effect on a website where every poaster wanted him benched before the season even started?

Dumbest fucking fanbase at a loser party school in a loser part of Oregon.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He was good enough to beat the Huskies last year. Is Eason even going to be #1?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Ouch. Lost to a mediocre team en route to a Pac 12 championship. Hurts so good.

The Eason starting stuff. Jesus, Oregon fans are so idiodic they think their noise actually pisses us off.

One time I asked an Oregon fan in 2011 about the number of national titles they've won. It was an honest question. Dude went off about how Locker is going to suck in the NFL. Lol. Sick Burn. I don't even watch the NFL until January. You are the dumbest fucktards that have ever entered college football.

Every quook I see on Twitter is some bro/hillbilly looking bum that has to go on vacation to the local lake.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

Thanks.
    I said ASU was the best team in the South and it turns out that was probably the Pac 12 title game. Did you guys not watch any South games between the 2-3 contenders?

I can have the opinion that Herm is underrated but cristo isn't. Cristo was terribad on the road. Like, holy fuck you aren't even competing outside your own stadium and your team got up for 2 games (hated rival, chip REVENGE game) last year.

Ohhhhh lawsandl thinks I'm a doog oh man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think a pic of Browning with his head down has any effect on a website where every poaster wanted him benched before the season even started?

1. Your point about ASU is fine. How long do we have to discuss this? NOFC.

2. You are a doog. A massive one. That's as obvious as the nose on your face. Just own it and quit being a weirdo about it.

3. Opinions are like assholes. Congratulations for having one.

4. Nobody said Cristo was Saban last year. But, as usual, your opinions are conveniently comprised and full of bias. He beat Washington. Little else matters. You should know that. And Cal, on the road, a feat that eluded Peterman. And the team that started this thread. 'Nuff said.

5. I'd say that title belongs to my Cewgs, your alma mater. Whatever happened to you in the Eugene Porking lot, you should let go. I'm sure your anus is healed by now. Let your mind follow. And the most loserish part of Oregon is Vancouver, Washington. Everybody knows that.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

The Eason starting stuff. Jesus, Oregon fans are so idiodic they think their noise actually pisses us off.

One time I asked an Oregon fan in 2011 about the number of national titles they've won. It was an honest question. Dude went off about how Locker is going to suck in the NFL. Lol. Sick Burn. I don't even watch the NFL until January. You are the dumbest fucktards that have ever entered college football.

Every quook I see on Twitter is some bro/hillbilly looking bum that has to go on vacation to the local lake.
    Any remaining question about your doog status was just cleared up by this post.

Tell me more about that one time you asked an Oregon fan something. NOFC.

Learn how to talk trash Ballz. Your game needs some upgrade. This is just embarrassing level shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

Thanks.

2. You are a doog. A massive one. That's as obvious as the nose on your face. Just own it and quit being a weirdo about it.

4. Nobody said Cristo was Saban last year. But, as usual, your opinions are conveniently comprised and full of bias. He beat Washington. Little else matters. You should know that. And Cal, on the road, a feat that eluded Peterman. And the team that started this thread. 'Nuff said.

5. I'd say that title belongs to my Cewgs, your alma mater. Whatever happened to you in the Eugene Porking lot, you should let go. I'm sure your anus is healed by now. Let your mind follow. And the most loserish part of Oregon is Vancouver, Washington. Everybody knows that.
    1. You wanted to discuss it.
    2. Never said I wasn't. Imagine being a quook
    3. Middle school shit.
    4. What matters is who wins the conference and goes on to the big boy games. Yes losing them sucks.
    5. Would rather have an UW undergrad and cuog Masters than anything from the state of Oregon. Fuck off. Who cares what you think about Vancouver. Times and places change. Get some land bro.

It's cute you keep coming to the defense of these morons.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Learn how to talk trash Ballz. Your game needs some upgrade. This is just embarrassing level shit.
    Your first turd made the same points. Bandwidth massacre.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra

Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

Thanks.

1. You wanted to discuss it.
    2. Never said I wasn't. Imagine being a quook
    3. Middle school shit.
    4. What matters is who wins the conference and goes on to the big boy games. Yes losing them sucks.
    5. Would rather have an UW undergrad and cuog Masters than anything from the state of Oregon. Fuck off. Who cares what you think about Vancouver. Times and places change. Get some land bro.

It's cute you keep coming to the defense of these morons.
    You do. Apparently. Nothing has changed in Vancouver bro'. I've been there.

What I'm trying to say here is that, if I were an Oregon guy and you were giving me shit about my undergraduate alma mater, and then followed up by telling me you have a WSU Vancouver MBA, I'm probably going to have a hard time holding in a good chortle.

The rest of your poast is Ballz. If you're trying to kill that persona, you're not pulling it off.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Your first turd made the same points. Bandwidth massacre.
    Irony squared

Tell me again about that one time you asked an Oregon fan something .... Super cool story bro'.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Who would ever talk about living in Vancouver like it’s a good thing? Lol
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon Washington game on P12N
  • Options
    ntxduck said: