Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Utah game on P12N

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Justin Herbert fucking sucks ass.

Dumb as shit quarterback.

Imagine losing to Utah.

But but Oregon had more talent than ASU because Herbert.

@Strongarmcobra
    ASU/UW at home was the P12CG in my opinion. They were a solid team with two top 10 (one top 3-4) offensive players in the conference and what appears to be a very underrated coach.

They were better than Utah and proved it but fucked themselves with that loss to Colorado.
    Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

If he was underrated, Cristo was severely underrated.
    We're talking about a South Division here that is just as gritty as it is loaded.

Doesn't mean that game wasn't the REAL P12CG. Before the obligation to Santa Clara it would have been played in Seattle too.

Watch Christo get trucked in Tempe this year.
    I'm not sure I actually understand what you're saying here, not that it matters.

As always, there's a prediction about the future in your rationalization of the past. Very Ballz-like.

Again, if Herm was underrated, so was Cristobal. Again, in 2019. Next year is irrelevant to that analysis. Entirely.

Thanks.
    I said ASU was the best team in the South and it turns out that was probably the Pac 12 title game. Did you guys not watch any South games between the 2-3 contenders?

I can have the opinion that Herm is underrated but cristo isn't. Cristo was terribad on the road. Like, holy fuck you aren't even competing outside your own stadium and your team got up for 2 games (hated rival, chip REVENGE game) last year.

Ohhhhh lawsandl thinks I'm a doog oh man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think a pic of Browning with his head down has any effect on a website where every poaster wanted him benched before the season even started?

Dumbest fucking fanbase at a loser party school in a loser part of Oregon.
    1. Your point about ASU is fine. How long do we have to discuss this? NOFC.

2. You are a doog. A massive one. That's as obvious as the nose on your face. Just own it and quit being a weirdo about it.

3. Opinions are like assholes. Congratulations for having one.

4. Nobody said Cristo was Saban last year. But, as usual, your opinions are conveniently comprised and full of bias. He beat Washington. Little else matters. You should know that. And Cal, on the road, a feat that eluded Peterman. And the team that started this thread. 'Nuff said.

5. I'd say that title belongs to my Cewgs, your alma mater. Whatever happened to you in the Eugene Porking lot, you should let go. I'm sure your anus is healed by now. Let your mind follow. And the most loserish part of Oregon is Vancouver, Washington. Everybody knows that.
    1. You wanted to discuss it.
    2. Never said I wasn't. Imagine being a quook
    3. Middle school shit.
    4. What matters is who wins the conference and goes on to the big boy games. Yes losing them sucks.
    5. Would rather have an UW undergrad and cuog Masters than anything from the state of Oregon. Fuck off. Who cares what you think about Vancouver. Times and places change. Get some land bro.

It's cute you keep coming to the defense of these morons.
    You do. Apparently. Nothing has changed in Vancouver bro'. I've been there.

What I'm trying to say here is that, if I were an Oregon guy and you were giving me shit about my undergraduate alma mater, and then followed up by telling me you have a WSU Vancouver MBA, I'm probably going to have a hard time holding in a good chortle.

The rest of your poast is Ballz. If you're trying to kill that persona, you're not pulling it off.

Don't really see how post grad has anything to do with it.

Oregon grad has never chortled with me. Because they aren't running a software company in Portland. They're serving me beer or coffee or working at Nike for 40k. Or doing sales.

You don't live down here. I do. You actually don't know what you're talking about.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Living in Vancouver has it’s advantages. It’s a decent city with good schools. What is really nice I would imagine is if you live and work in Vancouver you don’t have an income tax. Since Oregon is just over the Interstate Bridge you don’t have to pay sales taxes on most of your purchases.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Who would ever talk about living in Vancouver like it’s a good thing? Lol

Maybe I should be #QuookStrong and live in an apartment in Portland or Gresham. That's sounds superior.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra
    He would have been the #6 overall pick in the Draft. More like Oregon's receivers outside of Mitchell sucked ass and so did their offensive coordinator. I don't expect Herbert to be much better this season either because nothing has changed. They lost Mitchell and replaced him with a bigger but slower Juwanaman Johnson. The rest of their receivers still suck. Hebert won't light it up but will still be a 1st round pick because he's a legit 1st round talent. I think he's a total idiot for coming back for his Senior season. Daniel Jones is cashing what should have been Herbert's checks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Living in Vancouver has it’s advantages. It’s a decent city with good schools. What is really nice I would imagine is if you live and work in Vancouver you don’t have an income tax. Since Oregon is just over the Interstate Bridge you don’t have to pay sales taxes on most of your purchases.

What Creep doesn't understand while running DUI cases is that the intelligent people making money in Portland either A) live in Lake Oswego, B) live in Happy Valley, or C) live in Clark County.

Even the people living in Portland understand that they are lighting money on fire.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Intelligent people making money in Portland and living in Clark county still pay income tax.

Lake Oswego is nice but too expensive for most.

Housing prices have historically been cheaper in Clark county than in Portland.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Intelligent people making money in Portland and living in Clark county still pay income tax.

People that give a shit about that are always lower income.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    And Herm Edwards was way more impressive in his first season than Cristobal. You keep bringing up that Fresno loss except Fresno is coached by Jeff Tedford who we know is legit, went 12-2 last season, won the Mountain West championship, and finished the season ranked #18 in the coaches poll. I'd rank Jeff Tedford ahead of both Herm and Cristobal right now so that's not some shocking win over ASU that Fresno got. ASU took their lumps last season but beat USC, Utah, Michigan State and only lost to UW by a touchdown. They did that with a much lower ranked roster than Oregon had talent-wise. That's what makes their 5-4 in conference season more impressive than Oregon's 5-4 in conference season. Oregon's biggest win was against UW. Had ASU had UW at home with a bye week the previous week, they could have easily upset UW too.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

You are wrong. There are plenty of people that are middle class and higher that would rather get a bigger bang for their buck.

Yamhill , Columbia County and far West Washington County are where people are starting to move to and of course Northern Clackamas County like you said.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

You are wrong. There are plenty of people that are middle class and higher that would rather get a bigger bang for their buck.

Yamhill , Columbia County and far West Washington County are where people are starting to move to and of corse Northern Clackamas County like you said.

LOL. No.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    LOL With all due respect I know Quite a bit more about the Portland Area than you do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

LOL With all due respect I know Quite a bit mor about the Portland Area than you do.

Oh okay old senial fuck that has nothing to do with the Portland tech scene. You know more than my developers buying houses in the area do.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    I don’t give a fuck about the tech scene “dude” I know more about Portland and every neighborhood and the suburbs than you and your pals young punk.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

LOL With all due respect I know Quite a bit mor about the Portland Area than you do.

Oh okay old senial fuck that has nothing to do with the Portland tech scene. You know more than my developers buying houses in the area do.
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

BTW it’s senile...........you’re real sharp alright

You can’t even deliver an insult without fucking up, but hey you know a lot about a lot.😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

BTW it’s senile...........you’re real sharp alright

You can’t even deliver an insult without fucking up, but hey you know a lot about a lot.😂
    Not responsible what for autocorrect doesn't catch.

That's an old fuck thing.

One dev out of 50 bought a house in Portsmouth and is regretting it. Everyone else including myself bought in one of the 3 areas I mentioned.
  • Options
    Sorry I have to try and find out more about Mycah Pittman’s injury from today’s practice.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine losing to Utah.

@Strongarmcobra
    ASU/UW at home was the P12CG in my opinion. They were a solid team with two top 10 (one top 3-4) offensive players in the conference and what appears to be a very underrated coach.

They were better than Utah and proved it but fucked themselves with that loss to Colorado.
    Underrated how? By whom?

7-6

Loss to Fresneck.

If he was underrated, Cristo was severely underrated.
    We're talking about a South Division here that is just as gritty as it is loaded.

Doesn't mean that game wasn't the REAL P12CG. Before the obligation to Santa Clara it would have been played in Seattle too.

Watch Christo get trucked in Tempe this year.
    I'm not sure I actually understand what you're saying here, not that it matters.

As always, there's a prediction about the future in your rationalization of the past. Very Ballz-like.

Again, if Herm was underrated, so was Cristobal. Again, in 2019. Next year is irrelevant to that analysis. Entirely.

Thanks.
    I said ASU was the best team in the South and it turns out that was probably the Pac 12 title game. Did you guys not watch any South games between the 2-3 contenders?

I can have the opinion that Herm is underrated but cristo isn't. Cristo was terribad on the road. Like, holy fuck you aren't even competing outside your own stadium and your team got up for 2 games (hated rival, chip REVENGE game) last year.

Ohhhhh lawsandl thinks I'm a doog oh man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think a pic of Browning with his head down has any effect on a website where every poaster wanted him benched before the season even started?

Dumbest fucking fanbase at a loser party school in a loser part of Oregon.
    1. Your point about ASU is fine. How long do we have to discuss this? NOFC.

2. You are a doog. A massive one. That's as obvious as the nose on your face. Just own it and quit being a weirdo about it.

3. Opinions are like assholes. Congratulations for having one.

4. Nobody said Cristo was Saban last year. But, as usual, your opinions are conveniently comprised and full of bias. He beat Washington. Little else matters. You should know that. And Cal, on the road, a feat that eluded Peterman. And the team that started this thread. 'Nuff said.

5. I'd say that title belongs to my Cewgs, your alma mater. Whatever happened to you in the Eugene Porking lot, you should let go. I'm sure your anus is healed by now. Let your mind follow. And the most loserish part of Oregon is Vancouver, Washington. Everybody knows that.
    1. You wanted to discuss it.
    2. Never said I wasn't. Imagine being a quook
    3. Middle school shit.
    4. What matters is who wins the conference and goes on to the big boy games. Yes losing them sucks.
    5. Would rather have an UW undergrad and cuog Masters than anything from the state of Oregon. Fuck off. Who cares what you think about Vancouver. Times and places change. Get some land bro.

It's cute you keep coming to the defense of these morons.
    You do. Apparently. Nothing has changed in Vancouver bro'. I've been there.

What I'm trying to say here is that, if I were an Oregon guy and you were giving me shit about my undergraduate alma mater, and then followed up by telling me you have a WSU Vancouver MBA, I'm probably going to have a hard time holding in a good chortle.

The rest of your poast is Ballz. If you're trying to kill that persona, you're not pulling it off.

Don't really see how post grad has anything to do with it.

Oregon grad has never chortled with me. Because they aren't running a software company in Portland. They're serving me beer or coffee or working at Nike for 40k. Or doing sales.

You don't live down here. I do. You actually don't know what you're talking about.
    I do. And I have three degrees from UW ... the real one, not a satellite community college bearing the UW name.

NOFC what you're running, and there are guys with degrees from Central and San Jose State who could buy you with their petty cash accounts. In my 23 years of practice, I've run into a lot of dudes with a lot of money and a lot of power. CEOs of large publicly traded companies. Managing directors of tippy top consulting and banking firms. Not one of them ever, ever drops what they do for a living or makes generalizations about who makes their coffee. Not one. I wonder what makes you different.

Actually, I know precisely what I'm talking about; much more than you know. Vancouver is a nowhere place. Trying hard to make Vancouver a thing is just you working way too hard.

Boom! Facts. Fuck off.

• Options
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

JFC

:D
  • Options
    Ballz said:

And Herm Edwards was way more impressive in his first season than Cristobal. You keep bringing up that Fresno loss except Fresno is coached by Jeff Tedford who we know is legit, went 12-2 last season, won the Mountain West championship, and finished the season ranked #18 in the coaches poll. I'd rank Jeff Tedford ahead of both Herm and Cristobal right now so that's not some shocking win over ASU that Fresno got. ASU took their lumps last season but beat USC, Utah, Michigan State and only lost to UW by a touchdown. They did that with a much lower ranked roster than Oregon had talent-wise. That's what makes their 5-4 in conference season more impressive than Oregon's 5-4 in conference season. Oregon's biggest win was against UW. Had ASU had UW at home with a bye week the previous week, they could have easily upset UW too.

:D