Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remodel the fuck on!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Those are going to be visitor tickets very soon
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

animate said:

I'm not a wine guy but I still don't understand what "merlot drinks like a cab" really tries to infer.

Obviously it's whichever dawgman guy trying to sound edumacated beyond his limits and ending up sounding like a total fucking idiot ...

But seriously, is a Cabernet supposed to be better drinking than a Merlot? Or is this fucking stupid right from the get go?

what he tries to infer is that his palette is so refined he can drink A and tell you why it has tonal qualities of B. The reality is when you actually think a merlot drinks like a cab you are saying that pretty much anything in a glass works. It's like when I'd go to 7-11 as a kid and make a Big Gulp from some of everything - we called it Swamp Water but I guess we could have said it was a Mr. Pibb that drinks like a Bubble Up.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What a waste of $$$. There is still way too many seats located a quarter mile behind the goal line. They should have just waited until Farmers Field was done and then razed it for a new stadium.